Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don’t move in with a woman…

I don't need your money, your house, your car or any other thing money can buy. What else do ya bring to the table?

That was my point. It can happen both ways.
It don’t just stop cause a man moved you in. Niggas can put women out too.
Niggaz think it's cool to be in control as opposed to the woman being in control... Not understanding that trying to be in control is the thing that they beefing about to begin with

Any person using their house to flex on their significant other doing too much

Niggaz think it's cool to be in control as opposed to the woman being in control... Not understanding that trying to be in control is the thing that they beefing about to begin with

Any person using their house to flex on their significant other doing too much

Why would a person be flexing on their significant other in the first place?

I honestly sit back and laugh at all this so called gender wars shit. So many people really got all this shit fucked up. Between their fucked up parents or whoever guides them and the music these people really have don't have any idea of what their doing or real people skills.

Too many people trying to finesse everything in life and the shit don't work that way.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for pussy?:

Buddy of mine moved in with a chick that lives on a sheep farm. He’s become a sheep farmer now too because he doesn’t have a choice. He does all the manual labor now while she posts pics on IG saying how she’s doing it all on her own. She runs his ass.

It’s the worst decision of his life.

I honestly sit back and laugh at all this so called gender wars shit. So many people really got all this shit fucked up. Between their fucked up parents or whoever guides them and the music these people really have don't have any idea of what their doing or real people skills.

Too many people trying to finesse everything in life and the shit don't work that way.
That's the popular mentality. Insecure people trying to exert dominance. And not only to they overcompensate for how they feeling, the take the shit out on people they supposed to be close to. It's an internal power struggle that manifests itself negatively in intimate relationships

Folks flat out don't know how to be in a relationships and boastfully broadcast the shit any time they can.

And the ironic part is people who can see thru it are either going to ignore them or exploit them.... It just never ends well. Cuz those folks not happy alone and they not happy in a relationship 🤷🏿‍♂️

That's the popular mentality. Insecure people trying to exert dominance. And not only to they overcompensate for how they feeling, the take the shit out on people they supposed to be close to. It's an internal power struggle that manifests itself negatively in intimate relationships

Folks flat out don't know how to be in a relationships and boastfully broadcast the shit any time they can.

And the ironic part is people who can see thru it are either going to ignore them or exploit them.... It just never ends well. Cuz those folks not happy alone and they not happy in a relationship 🤷🏿‍♂️

Good post!

As a career degenerate with a extensive study in everything ratchet.....I recognize toxic behavior and can identify it in all aspects of human interaction 🧐

@Duwop

It’s always gon be a person in a relationship/marriage that has a lil bit more control. Rather it be certain situations or overall.
One person may take more of the lead... But that should never translate to control over that person

That a sign of manipulation and abuse. Verbage means a lot. It's a big difference between my wife will take direction from me vs I control what my wife does.

If you think the latter you may need to do some self evaluation

Last edited:
One person make take more of the lead... But that should never translate to control over that person

That a sign of manipulation and abuse. Verbage means a lot. It's a big difference between my wife will take direction from me vs I control what my wife does.

If you think the latter you may need to do some self evaluation

You’re talking semantics when you saying lead. It’s still one person having a bit of control and that’s not necessary a bad thing. Some folks are better at following than leading so In a relationship having more control of certain aspects should be looked down on if both know it’s for the best.

It's not semantics....

Control means control. One person having control over another person is not the same as leading. Those words and actions are not interchangeable.

People have a desire to control other people. People go into relationships looking to control another person. That's a problem that's on display in the premise of the thread. We're calling it what it is. It's a need to control. And that's not cool.

Being a leader in a relationship is a completely different situation. That's more of a joint decision and a partnership. You can easily be the leader in the relationship regardless of who's house it is. If you can provide guidance and work on the behalf of another person responsibly. Help motivate them and push them in the right direction. That's a leader.

But a person who takes the stance or presents the ultimatum of do things my way, my house my rules, I'm in charge..... That's the actions of someone who seeks to control.

You are talking about a different thing and trying to present them as the same. It's not semantics.

Establishing control over a person is not the same a leading them. They are different displays of emotion. Two completely different personalities.

I have no desire to control my wife. But I will gladly take the lead in a many situations as I fall back on and let her lead. Being a leader can be passed back on forth.

Establishing a sense of control over a person only goes one way

Which is why dude taking the stance of. .....

My house, my money, what you bring to the table. Why should I following a chick. What you bring to the table.

This dude clearly has it set in his mind what the roles are in his relationships

Back