Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

Since they incels they probably put her on a really high pedestal. She prolly got niggas in those chats that would literally be willing to die for the pussy

aint no telling what all they would do for her

incels hate women but she probably gained they trust while whoring for them on webcam

Reactions: silverfoxx
Sad thing is. In this “nothing matters” era, this probably won’t be the end for her. She’ll go quiet, maybe issue a half assed apology, post a new song or pic and this will all be forgotten about.

thats why cancel culture is a joke

its literally a bunch of motherfuckers beating they chest over shit on twitter, just to get retweets and likes but rarely does anything ever come from it

once it stops trending they onto something else

Please no damage control. I don't want her to come back with some lame excuses that she was just trolling, she was high, drunk or whatever. Don't apologize if you don't mean it, I can't stand that. I'd actually respect her if she'd say....."Yeah, this is who I am, this is what I do and I don't regret a damn thing".

The fans decide if you'll have a career or not and generally speaking there's no such thing as bad publicity. Problematic artist and controversy sells so all this new attention is probably good for her career. Most of her fans are non black and they for most part won't care so she'll be just fine.

Since they incels they probably put her on a really high pedestal. She prolly got niggas in those chats that would literally be willing to die for the pussy

aint no telling what all they would do for her

incels hate women but she probably gained they trust while whoring for them on webcam
This is sorta true. In the "white" rooms thats full of those socially awkward guys, If a woman is in there shes usually given a high status, even if some of them trash her. And if shes somewhat attractive they really do guard her like a pack of weak wolves.

When random guys come in that are not from that room and try to talk to w/e women they manage to keep in there, they block like crazy. You'll try to start a convo with her, they'll just answer for her n shit. Or try and deflect by making fun of you. But mostly they just ban you.

Thats pretty much what I've seen go on till one or a few of them run her out of the room because, she doesn't fuck with them anymore or doesn't entertain them. Kinda like what went on in the IC with the exposures.

Majority of these new crop of young 20 something entertainers are all weird as fuck

Glad I’m ”too old” to care about any of them. Some our 90‘s and 2000‘s entertainers had/have their issues but they weren’t like this

This is sorta true. In the "white" rooms thats full of those socially awkward guys, If a woman is in there shes usually given a high status, even if some of them trash her. And if shes somewhat attractive they really do guard her like a pack of weak wolves.

When random guys come in that are not from that room and try to talk to w/e women they manage to keep in there, they block like crazy. You'll try to start a convo with her, they'll just answer for her n shit. Or try and deflect by making fun of you. But mostly they just ban you.

Thats pretty much what I've seen go on till one or a few of them run her out of the room because, she doesn't fuck with them anymore or doesn't entertain them. Kinda like what went on in the IC with the exposures.

Read this in David Attenborough voice

The Shaderoom did not post anything about Doja Cat being on that tiny chat conversation lol

Majority of these new crop of young 20 something entertainers are all weird as fuck

Glad I’m ”too old” to care about any of them. Some our 90‘s and 2000‘s entertainers had/have their issues but they weren’t like this

Feel me?

Even Dennis fuckin Rodman knew he was Black...

Reactions: silverfoxx
Alot of people are giving weirdos bad names cause they ain't really weirdo, they are normies that got rejected and begin hanging with weirdos as a last resort. Cause the minute they become popular, alot of their normie attitudes start to surface, and the only time they connect wit the weirdos is to power up after normies tear em down..

That's why I like kids like Typer the Creator and his Odd future bunch. They are themselves no matter the pocket they are currently in.
That's what I was trying to do with my weirdo thread.

Doja Cat is different though. Fuck her.

I was in there one day cuz i saw her on cam. She was in tight sweats with her ass facing the cam while she was in the bathroom doing make up. Those white guys were telling her shes fat and needs to loose weight. She agreed with them and started talking about how she might get lipo and her tits done. I had to leave and go back where i came from. The awkward incel energy in there was too wild for me.

you sure do got a lotta insight bout these rooms but swear you ain't a cracka

:uknowimright:

yeen foolin nobody lol

Feel me?

Even Dennis fuckin Rodman knew he was Black...

Doja is only half black though. Wasn't she raised in a white environment with her white mother and never knew her African father? I have no idea how she identify herself but she's a mixed race woman who's been hangin out with mostly white folks her entire life.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
you sure do got a lotta insight bout these rooms but swear you ain't a cracka

:uknowimright:

yeen foolin nobody lol

Yea cuz only white people can observe some shit in a chat room. You got real hurt I wasnt impressed that you got arrested and beat a case. Its like im dealing with an old ass highschooler.

Starting to wonder if you a cop. Cuz you always trying to prove how hood you are, got weed or money in yo avi, are are real good at keeping tabs on everything i say.

Sad thing is. In this “nothing matters” era, this probably won’t be the end for her. She’ll go quiet, maybe issue a half assed apology, post a new song or pic and this will all be forgotten about.

came in to say this .

Reactions: Eastbay510