Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

You know them crackas like those stick ass hoes
I was in there one day cuz i saw her on cam. She was in tight sweats with her ass facing the cam while she was in the bathroom doing make up. Those white guys were telling her shes fat and needs to loose weight. She agreed with them and started talking about how she might get lipo and her tits done. I had to leave and go back where i came from. The awkward incel energy in there was too wild for me.

All she had to do was show the titties and she wouldn't have been subjected to this -- you can't lie to the internet and expect things to be fine afterwards especially if you lied to people that frequent forums, reddit, and 4chan lol.

Alot of people are giving weirdos bad names cause they ain't really weirdo, they are normies that got rejected and begin hanging with weirdos as a last resort. Cause the minute they become popular, alot of their normie attitudes start to surface, and the only time they connect wit the weirdos is to power up after normies tear em down..

That's why I like kids like Typer the Creator and his Odd future bunch. They are themselves no matter the pocket they are currently in.

Her celebrity couldn't fill the gap bein' a slave wench for them white supremacists filled.

Might be sad if it wasn't such disgusting coon behaviour

Back