Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

@Loch121 There's nothing about that white girl that's appealing. Her personality is trash, she's condescending all of the time, she's not humble and she's not "cool". She's a bitchy

:ghost:
I'm done with this convo.There's way bigger fish to fry

but she's is an attractive woman IMO

I think everybody said what they had to say

I'm in the minority,cool

I gave my reasons 100 times and and ppl have made their opinion clear

If ppl feel all that shit is true and she's anti black,I understand why she would get shit and it's not important enough for me to fight the whole board over.

Who is this Sambo here?
Look man, in this dog eat dog work you either Coon or get cooned. You can either Coon ,follow or get out of the way. Now you know the path I'm on. You think you're strong well see if you can travel on!There's three kinds of coons in this world and only the weak will try to speak.the quiet will always cause riots theres three kinds of people in this world those who don't know what happened, those who wonder what happened and coons like me from the burbs that makes things happen!!!

Look man, in this dog eat dog work you either Coon or get cooned. You can either Coon ,follow or get out of the way. Now you know the path I'm on. You think you're strong well see if you can travel on!There's three kinds of coons in this world and only the weak will try to speak.the quiet will always cause riots theres three kinds of people in this world those who don't know what happened, those who wonder what happened and coons like me from the burbs that makes things happen!!!
No

What?

@Blackish these dudes was calling me a Coon for having too many typos in my post so i figured I'd just roll with it. I'm just humoring myself y'know just being goofy that's all

This bitch is...
raw

Back