Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

Her voice and mannerisms are horrible. It's so predictable she was going to do up victim life. Typical young girl who doesn't know how to take responsibility

Doja is so mad at you negros for talking shit about her.. You're making her bring Becky Cat out...

When she was doing this live, women were cookin her hair. Said she wears wigs so long to avoid taking care of her hair, she got a tan line on her edges. They were also saying, she has money and theres a lockdown, theres no excuse for her to still be wearing those horrible lace fronts damn near 24/7.

I never hear of this broad b4 all this drama

I got to about 3 mins in. lol at her tryin to scold online trolls. She sounds like a parent talking to a child lol foh. Trolls gone troll
The thing is, shes also an online troll, but for some reason she thought no one could troll her. Then they changed that, now shes doing damage control.

I think she got too comfortable in corny white chat rooms and thought she was the Juggernaut, cuz like all those white kids were squares. People been telling me how she used to go in black rooms, but stopped cuz people would roast the fuck outa her lol

Back