Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does your step child get a room in your house?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
You have a four bedroom house. One bedroom is yours. The other three belong to your child that lives with you, game room, and guest room(that you use often).

Your s/o child doesn’t live with them but visits on weekends and holidays.

Would you change the guest room for the child that visits? Or would you leave it as a guest room and let them just sleep in there whenever they come over.

You have a four bedroom house. One bedroom is yours. The other three belong to your child that lives with you, game room, and guest room(that you use often).

Would you change the guest room for the child that visits? Or would you leave it as a guest room and let them just sleep in there whenever they come over.
I would make a room or rather space for them

I think space is the right way to phrase it imo

guest room gonna have a futon.

Toy box and a couple shelves

Yes.
Not a question or we get or plan for a bigger house.

If you not bout that blended family life, don’t be fucking on the mom wasting her time.

Yes.
Not a question or we get or plan for a bigger house.

If you not bout that blended family life, don’t be fucking on the mom wasting her time.

Yeah, but the qualifier was that the guest room is actually used often - it's not just an empty room. If the room is used often as a guest room, and the kid is only around for holidays and weekends, wouldn't it be better to keep the room as just a guest room and not have it be someone's actual room, personalized for them, that you are letting others in more often than the kid is using it?

As a kid, I did not want other people using my room whatsoever.

Yeah, but the qualifier was that the guest room is actually used often - it's not just an empty room. If the room is used often as a guest room, and the kid is only around for holidays and weekends, wouldn't it be better to keep the room as just a guest room and not have it be someone's actual room, personalized for them, that you are letting others in more often than the kid is using it?

How many guest do plan on having over that they would be over more frequently the your step child that would there at least 2-3 days a week, longer if they are on school break? Guest have more importance then your spouse's child???? Get a pullout sofa and guest can stay in the game room. That baby is now a part of the family the hell...

How many guest do plan on having over that they would be over more frequently the your step child that would there at least 2-3 days a week, longer if they are on school break? Guest have more importance then your spouse's child???? Get a pullout sofa and guest can stay in the game room. That baby is now a part of the family the hell...

Slow down, lol. I'm going off the question prompt that said the guest room was used often, maybe I misunderstood it. Often to me is matching or exceeding that 2 days a week. The question said weekends and holidays.

Leave that guest room a guest room

Every weekend can’t be guaranteed and between like January and June

How many holidays are they gonna spend there?
Depends on how the custody situation is arranged

Maybe it’s me but a child should have their own space.

Don’t matter if it’s not in use all the time. When they come over….have them dust and wash they sheets and they home.

No one is to fuck with they room while their gone but me and mom……

Maybe it’s me but a child should have their own space.

No one is to fuck with they room while their gone but me and mom……

I agree, so I'm either not having guests over often or it stays a guest room.

someone's actual room, personalized for them, that you are letting others in more often than the kid is using it?

Back