Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does your opinion of someone you know change if you learn they have cheated on a S/O?

does parade mean something different where ya'll from?

semi-srs question

does parade mean something different where ya'll from?

semi-srs question

answering questions about relationships fro a married person's perspective isn't what i consider parading a marriage....

imo parading it would be inserting it into discussions or arguments that have nothing to do with marriage or relationships in general just to highlight the fact that i'm married.....

i could be looking too deep into it, but i thought that was an odd word......especially considering this conversation...

answering questions about relationships fro a married person's perspective isn't what i consider parading a marriage....

imo parading it would be inserting it into discussions or arguments that have nothing to do with marriage or relationships in general just to highlight the fact that i'm married.....

i could be looking too deep into it, but i thought that was an odd word......especially considering this conversation...

again, i didnt mean it as a slight...perhaps i should've chosen a better word...my apologies for the confusion

i was simply trying to illustrate that the way you talk about your wife is admirable to the point that in all the discussions we have about relationships, you really drive home the point of how close the two of you are. Not a slight, just an observation

i say that to say, if that scenario of infidelity ever presented itself (praying that it doesnt), then thats when i would be like "damn, what happened", but ultimately, my response would be "i hope ya'll can get past it"

i guess so, but if i was to be unfaithful, i'm fairly certain that would make a lot of people question how loyal and honest of a person i am....

i don't think i parade my wife, but i do hold her in high regard, and respect her......and on the outside i hope it appears that we have a honest and trusting marriage....

and if someone was to find out, all that was a facade....i would naturally assume that folk would question my overall honesty and loyalty as a friend and as a human being.....

if i could fake all that, and deceive my wife, betray my children......who can i really ask to trust me and expect them to believe me?

those closest to me can't.....so how can anyone really expect to be treated any different?

that's just how i look at it....

i guess so, but if i was to be unfaithful, i'm fairly certain that would make a lot of people question how loyal and honest of a person i am....

i don't think i parade my wife, but i do hold her in high regard, and respect her......and on the outside i hope it appears that we have a honest and trusting marriage....

and if someone was to find out, all that was a facade....i would naturally assume that folk would question my overall honesty and loyalty as a friend and as a human being.....

if i could fake all that, and deceive my wife, betray my children......who can i really ask to trust me and expect them to believe me?

those closest to me can't.....so how can anyone really expect to be treated any different?

and i would just say

"it happens...have you asked God to forgive you? If yes, then he has...now see if you can work things out with your wife"

i wouldnt think that one transgression would make me question your decision making in the grand scheme of things.

but thats just me

and i would just say

"it happens...have you asked God to forgive you? If yes, then he has...now see if you can work things out with your wife"

i wouldnt think that one transgression would make me question your decision making in the grand scheme of things.

but thats just me
i'm a little harder on myself than that i guess

I think it would have me looking at them a certain way.
Don't use me for cover up though, it happened and it bothered me even more.

i've also been the cover guy

that shit never ends well

i've also been the cover guy

that shit never ends well
I have proven very badly that I can not be a cover girl lol I stay throwing people; friends and loved ones under the bus and running them right over not intentional most times i actually dont realize I've done it till I get that look lol

hit the nail on the goddamn head

if you a snake to them, you a serpent at best to me

Reactions: Az
hit the nail on the goddamn head

if you a snake to them, you a serpent at best to me
I try not to judge how people handle one situation with how they handle all. I know people that would take a bullet for me and their other Bretheren but they are just not faithful husbands. Like I said as long as you don’t involve me in that we are cool. Faithfulness to a spouse doesn’t seem to be as high on everyone’s list as it is on mine and even I couldn’t tell you that I will be 100 percent faithful for the rest of my life or my wife will be. We should do our best not to judge because we don’t know what is going on in anyone’s house.

I try not to judge how people handle one situation with how they handle all. I know people that would take a bullet for me and their other Bretheren but they are just not faithful husbands. Like I said as long as you don’t involve me in that we are cool. Faithfulness to a spouse doesn’t seem to be as high on everyone’s list as it is on mine and even I couldn’t tell you that I will be 100 percent faithful for the rest of my life or my wife will be. We should do our best not to judge because we don’t know what is going on in anyone’s house.
Bruh you quoting Judge Judy herself, don’t bother

you were talking about me, chatty patty. you know what they say about idle hands.

that is a question you should be asking yourself in your own damn time.
You don’t think you can/should be discussed? Well too damn bad.

I’m a talk about you whenever I feel like it.

You don’t think you can/should be discussed? Well too damn bad.

I’m a talk about you whenever I feel like it.
You can do it, just like I can tell you to go to the sewer with the rest of the vermin.

Talking about me is likely the best thing you'll achieve this week, when in reality you should focus on making enough to pay child support to 4 different households this month.

Back