Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does someone's past matter?

nah my point is, you JUST met this person...why so fast to talk about sex within the first two convos
true I hear u on that. if a man tried to talk about sex on the 1st few dates, I would take that as an indication of his intentions/plans n not continue further.

I agree with @Knock_Twice on making sure u vet the person on things that matter to u tho.

nah my point is, you JUST met this person...why so fast to talk about sex within the first two convos

Breh there are no rules on what should or should not be said in a convo with anyone you've just met. Just because it's look weird and reads weird/strange to you, doesn't mean it's weird to 50 other ppl breh.

It's weird to me for a chick to swallow on the 1st night, but will I stop her from doing so? Nope

Word, if a chick asked about my body count and and my healthcare status within a couple of convos I would assume she ready to fuck that night and she just needs a justification

Last edited:
Word, if a chick asked about my body count and and my healthcare status within a couple of convoy I would assume she ready to fuck that night and she just needs a justification
lmaoooooo @ reading a male version

how do y'all manage to sound like dogs no matter what?

Could you be in a relationship with someone that your friend slept with?

Men:
Let's say your friend gets with a chick who was ran through quite often. Would you tell him or let him be?

No I wouldn't knowingly be in a relationship with a woman that a friend of mine slept with. It would be too weird for me to deal with.

If a dude I knew and (we were tight like that) I seen he was dealing with a hoe around the way I would pull him to the side and put him onto game. Even with that said, it DEPENDS because a lot of times you can't tell some of these dudes about the company they keep. It could be viewed as jealousy/hating from their pov.

Breh there are no rules on what should or should not be said in a convo with anyone you've just met. Just because it's look weird and reads weird/strange to you, doesn't mean it's weird to 50 other ppl breh.

It's weird to me for a chick to swallow on the 1st night, but will I stop her from doing so? Nope
thats a horrible analogy

but you got it...lie to get all the information you want

thats a horrible analogy

but you got it...lie to get all the information you want

How it's a horrible one, so that's not weird for a chick to swallow someone on the 1st night of meeting a dude from outta the lounge/library/supermarket/church/class? it's a horrible analogy because it doesn't fit your angle/argument

Aye breh, what me lying (my methods) affects what you got going on with how you interact with the chicks you converse with though?

So you've never lied to a chick to get info? or a chick has never lied to you to get something out of you?

Let's start there,

Those who hasn't sin cast the 1st stone

You right brah

Idk why I was thinking that it was wack to make up a bullshit story to get a chick to volunteer information about her sexual past

Everyone should take this approach

Further thinking yes the past does shit has patterns. Everytime I've ignored bad past I regretted it. Because we do judge people even if we say we dont.

I'll Menton i know them.

If they ask how,, then I'll spill the beans

Back