Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does someone's past matter?

b/c it reads as if he cares more about how many dicks she's had vs when the last time she was tested

after today, i dont want to assume anything with anyone here no more

if he doesnt specifically say he would ask that, i dont wanna assume he would just because he asking her if she's had a train ran on her
Iono @Knock_Twice 's routine (u wld obv know better) but I gathered that his post was on questions to do with the past because the topic was about the past. if the topic was "how do u vet partners", then ur assumption wld've been more fitting imo.

Iono @Knock_Twice 's routine (u wld obv know better) but I gathered that his post was on questions to do with the past because the topic was about the past. if the topic was "how do u vet partners", then ur assumption wld've been more fitting imo.

i guess my thing is...what do you do with this information?

she fucked 30 dudes before you

you fucked 40 chicks before her

both of ya'll are disease free...why does this matter?

im being serious

im being serious
depends on the person? people have their own tastes.

so you asking a chick within the FIRST conversation how many people she fucked?

do i have that right?

You have that wrong,

I'm asking chicks, when the last time you've been tested for HIV, Hepatitis A, B,C and D and E, asking if she's ever had a STI or STD, you know regular shit, and then I'll lie about somebody I know who did this that and the 3rd that has that shit, to get her to feel comfortable about telling me if I feel if she's shy about not telling me her shit.

How many niggas she's fucked, I couldn't care less, she go lie anyway so the number don't really mean anything as long as the niggas she's fucked, I don't know or come into contact with, but long as the questions that I posted in my earlier post have been answered, best believe those questions would be asked before I make her my gf or in Cain's breh case, before she becomes my wifey.

You have that wrong,

I'm asking chicks, when the last time you've been tested for HIV, Hepatitis A, B,C and D and E, asking if she's ever had a STI or STD, you know regular shit, and then I'll lie about somebody I know who did this that and the 3rd that has that shit, to get her to feel comfortable about telling me if I feel if she's shy about not telling me her shit.

How many niggas she's fucked, I couldn't care less, she go lie anyway so the number don't really mean anything as long as the niggas she's fucked, I don't know or come into contact with, but long as the questions that I posted in my earlier post have been answered, best believe those questions would be asked before I make her my gf or in Cain's breh case, before she becomes my wifey.

if you feel you have to lie to coerce her for info, and you feel she is gon lie anyway

why tf you even wasting the both of ya'lls time in the first place?

im being serious

With (me) it doesn't matter, to some it may.

Long she hasn't fucked anybody that's in my circle/family members/patnas of mine. I couldn't care less how many.

if you feel you have to lie to coerce her for info, and you feel she is gon lie anyway

why tf you even wasting the both of ya'lls time in the first place?

It's not the lie, it's the story that's making her open up. I'm lying to her but creating a platform for her to express her information to me. Some women (for some reason) think that's a sensitive subject to talk about, so for her to open up, I create a lie about something/someone whatever to make her feel better about sharing that information if I feel she's shy about expressing that information to me.

You know how kids have to be told a story or something for them to open up and express sensitive or some times any information. Some women have to feel comfortable expressing things that are not typically asked of them to express, nothing bad about it, just not an every day thing for some women when a dude ask them about their sexual background that early in a situation.

It's not the lie, it's the story that's making her open up. I'm lying to her but creating a platform for her to express her information to me. Some women (for some reason) think that's a sensitive subject to talk about, so for her to open up, I create a lie about something/someone whatever to make her feel better about sharing that information if I feel she's shy about expressing that information to me.

You know how kids have to be told a story or something for them to open up and express sensitive or some times any information. Some women have to feel comfortable expressing things that are not typically asked of them to express, nothing bad about it, just not an every day thing for some women when a dude ask them about their sexual background that early in a situation.

man i dont care how you try to rationalize it, you are lying to her to coerce her into coming forth with information

why?

if she dont feel comfortable enough to have an adult conversation about sex, then again, why are you wasting your time?

Could you be in a relationship with someone that your friend slept with?

Men:
Let's say your friend gets with a chick who was ran through quite often. Would you tell him or let him be?

Women:
Let's say your friend gets with a man who was fucking every bitch in sight. Would you tell her or let her be?
Let him be. It is hard enough for people to find someone to love that love them back. As far as being in a relationship with someone that may have had a messed up past I don't ask too many questions about the person past but it would be hard if we were still in the area or area's where her past happened. I try not to have my wife around places where they know me for certain things because tho she knows about those things she doesn't know that person that I once was that those people knew. I know this question is a sex but there are far worse things than sleeping around in people's past.

man i dont care how you try to rationalize it, you are lying to her to coerce her into coming forth with information

why?

if she dont feel comfortable enough to have an adult conversation about sex, then again, why are you wasting your time?

I'd rather (you) think of me as a liar than think of me as the nigga with herpes/HIV/an itchy mid section that caught it from ole girl

Breh, everybody aint comfortable about sharing certain information, so I should just be done with her just because she is a bit shy about telling me her private business? Come on dude, you being hard on her, stall her out breh.

Let her be that way, I mean, it's not what a everyday nigga does, a lot of times, when I do it, it's a caught off guard moment, do I care, fuck no, but they do thank me for being upfront with the discussion and bold enough to discuss it on the 1st or 2nd convo instead of waiting right before I put the condom on to ask when emotions are running and you can say anything just to get that dope dick. nah breh

Aye breh, get that information out, it's prolly better methods of going about doing so, but my method, I'm comfortable with and it works.

I'd rather (you) think of me as a liar than think of me as the nigga with herpes/HIV/an itchy mid section that caught it from ole girl

Breh, everybody aint comfortable about sharing certain information, so I should just be done with her just because she is a bit shy about telling me her private business? Come on dude, you being hard on her, stall her out breh.

Let her be that way, I mean, it's not what a everyday nigga does, a lot of times, when I do it, it's a caught off guard moment, do I care, fuck no, but they do thank me for being upfront with the discussion and bold enough to discuss it on the 1st or 2nd convo instead of waiting right before I put the condom on to ask when emotions are running and you can say anything just to get that dope dick. nah breh

Aye breh, get that information out, it's prolly better methods of going about doing so, but my method, I'm comfortable with and it works.

this leads to an even bigger question but why is her body count even being discussed within the first couple of convos?

is this someone you legit interested in or some thotty?

and the chick in this scenario gotta be young af to be uncomfortable talking about sex as a mature topic of conversation

im being serious

Sigh................ WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO

Sigh................ WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO
women, avoid men who think like this
this leads to an even bigger question but why is her body count even being discussed within the first couple of convos?

and the chick in this scenario gotta be young af to be uncomfortable talking about sex as a mature topic of conversation
well, some people might not want to talk about sex in the first convo. that isn't necessarily immature so much as not discussing extremely personal shit with someone you just met.

Breh leave me alone smh

Safe Sex my nigga and continue to pray breh.

women, avoid men who think like this

well, some people might not want to talk about sex in the first convo. that isn't necessarily immature so much as not discussing extremely personal shit with someone you just met.
nah my point is, you JUST met this person...why so fast to talk about sex within the first two convos

Back