Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does it matter if the solution for black folks doesn't come from someone who looks like you?

here you go.
Niggas always implying shit.

Seriously.....
Its not illegal for a community to create their own currency.
Its called community currency.

Some have already been made and used.

You could have said that from jump for those of us that didn't know that was an actual thing....

I'll be honest I thought you were being facetious with your original "create our own currency" comment

Anyway... how would you envision community currency working?

You could have said that from jump for those of us that didn't know that was an actual thing....

I'll be honest I thought you were being facetious with your original "create our own currency" comment

Anyway... how would you envision community currency working?
I thought people knew it was a thing.
I rather assume you know than treating you like you don't.

But we have enough money within our community to back it up.
And it can all stay within the black community by supporting black businesses.

I thought people knew it was a thing.
I rather assume you know than treating you like you don't.

But we have enough money within our community to back it up.
And it can all stay within the black community by supporting black businesses.
Not every community has black owned businesses. Thats the problem. None blacks own businesses in black communities.

If Bill Clinton can get lionized the way he did doing all that damage to the black community why can't A Yang get props for boosting folks up a few levels?

Not every community has black owned businesses. Thats the problem. None blacks own businesses in black communities.
And this us why I always bring it up.
And what us always said?
Everybody ain't built for being a business owner, yet the Asians, Latinos and white people are? Cus like you said...we don't own them businesses.
So are we giving away our freedom without the lashings now?

See how that works.

Back