Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Write In Cursive?

Used to all the time after they taught us. Then went to another school that always wanted everything printed and that stuck with me

My signature is shit

I'm only just now realizing how strange this is but...I just...write. The letters and words come out however they come out. Some of them shits be in cursive and some of them shits be print.

I dunno what the fuck I be doing out here. SMH.
You must be confusing the hell outta people reading your writing

my cursive is trash

signature is a distinct squiggly line

i can print nice af if I try, but I dont

havent written a letter since school

I'm only just now realizing how strange this is but...I just...write. The letters and words come out however they come out. Some of them shits be in cursive and some of them shits be print.

Nigga writing in slurs

Mines like a mixture as well. Probably why my shit is unreadable now lol

My manager fills out job orders in cursive and me and other guys have to ask to print or text the info

My print handwriting be sloppy af
I write too fast and it looks terrible most of the time

I write in cursive all the time. I print as well, but not much.

I also still write notes and letters to my loved ones. I never want to 'forget' how to write or for my handwriting to get bad....and I still like the personal touch of handwritten communication.

If you don't use it, you'll lose it.

Not that often. If I'm rushing I write in cursive because it's faster, otherwise I write in print with the exception of my signature. WFH I don't have many occasions to write.

Fuck y'all niggas. Lol. Believe it or not, my shit is easy to read. The human brain is amazing. It doesn't need to take any time to see a letter and recognize it, be it in cursive of print.

My shit ain't no harder to read than anybody else's.

Not what i pictured at all

tenor.gif

Back