Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Write In Cursive?

If I take my time my cursive is ok if not it looks like chicken scratch and what your dr would write for a prescription. My print is much better

Only my signature. I’d be in trouble if I had to write a whole letter or essay in cursive today. Shit would barely be legible.

I can but I don't outside of my signature which ain't much these days either just a capital letter and scribble for my first and last name lol

My handwriting period was sloppy as a kid and I never felt the need to keep writing in cursive if I didn't have to

Most men's print looks like a kindergartener's handwrting in fat crayons. Why yall handwriting so ugly? But I only see cursive writing with signatures these days.

I legit got so used to typing last time I tried it was some letters I forgot lmao.

I just got so used to typing shit. I hate having to fill out a form sometimes. My hand writing looks disgusting.

I write mostly in cursive because it's faster and my cursive is way neater. When I print it looks as if 3 different ppl wrote it.

I think its cool that some people still write in cursive.
They seem to be very organized type of people

I write chicken scratch

Last edited:
I only do my signatures in cursive. It's a dying artform though, def not being taught no more.

I work as a notary among other things and have had people reprint name because didn't know how to sign. Sad shit SMFH

Back