Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you/would you share your calendar with your s/o...

Look who made the thread

That nigga whole life in a day planner.
Eh

I forgot where I am

Everybody here single but got perfect relationships.

I should've known better

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
I don't know about everybody, just me
Your memory apparently is better than mine

And that's cool

To your point, I know about me and I know if I'm with someone who has a lot of shit going on, it can be easy to forget that. Having a shared calendar in 2019 doesn't seem that far fetched of an idea.

Maybe there are some that don't want people to have that type of access to them. That's ok as well.

Maybe there are some who feel like sharing a calendar is somehow asking for permission to do things outside of the relationship. That's ok too.

I tell you one thing, provided you are in a similar situation where you tend to forget events and what not, it will cut down on "I had a meeting today after work, did you forget?...."oh that's right, you did say that huh" type of conversations.

But then again, I could be alone in that which is also... Ok as well

Your memory apparently is better than mine

And that's cool

To your point, I know about me and I know if I'm with someone who has a lot of shit going on, it can be easy to forget that. Having a shared calendar in 2019 doesn't seem that far fetched of an idea.

Maybe there are some that don't want people to have that type of access to them. That's ok as well.

Maybe there are some who feel like sharing a calendar is somehow asking for permission to do things outside of the relationship. That's ok too.

I tell you one thing, provided you are in a similar situation where you tend to forget events and what not, it will cut down on "I had a meeting today after work, did you forget?...."oh that's right, you did say that huh" type of conversations.

But then again, I could be alone in that which is also... Ok as well
Yeah, you are

Or maybe I don't have relationship that require synchronized calendars

My daily plans tend to change on a dime

Writing them down in a calendar would be a waste of time

Who said anything about it being a requirement?
Ok, I got so much going on and she got so much going on that a calendar is needed

I forget black America now looks like an episode of Atlanta or Insecure

I'll share my dick wit you...

But what I might be doing two weeks from now and Thursday

:Pathetic: move around bitch

Ok, I got so much going on and she got so much going on that a calendar is needed

I forget black America now looks like an episode of Atlanta or Insecure
Yeeeeeah, you're doing that thing again so, I'll just conclude that you don't feel sharing a calendar would benefit you

Back