Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you/would you share your calendar with your s/o...

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Just like the title says

Do you currently do this? Would you do this?

A lot of people not joined at the hip as there are things that exist outside of the relationship that the two of you might be into.

Do you send that link to them giving them access to view your calendar?

If you don't, why not?

i only have work and school shit on my calendar

ya'll really be putting in "hooping at 2pm"....."B Dubs for the Saints game"?
Eh, the older I get the more shit I'm unable to retain and often double book myself so I could see me doing this at some point

only thing on my calendar is pay days and boxing matches...

oh damn....maybe I aint there yet

at the same time in not that active.....aint shit happening during the week but meetings

only thing on my calendar is pay days and boxing matches...
But at least she'll know you might be going over to the fellas and not try to schedule something for ya'll on that day

oh damn....maybe I aint there yet

at the same time in not that active.....aint shit happening during the week but meetings
Try your hand at refereeing

Y'all need people out there

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Try your hand at refereeing

Y'all need people out there

sounds kinda fun but I wouldnt wanna be burdened with it....like i'll show up this time but might not the next lol

speaking of tho, I do need to start serving at my church.....they shut down the kids part this week because there's not enough volunteers

sounds kinda fun but I wouldnt wanna be burdened with it....like i'll show up this time but might not the next lol

speaking of tho, I do need to start serving at my church.....they shut down the kids part this week because there's not enough volunteers
We'll talk about this behind the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
But at least she'll know you might be going over to the fellas and not try to schedule something for ya'll on that day
bruh i work most nights, in order to plan something i have to find someone to cover a shift for me, so she already know

i think we'd all be cool with it, but just dont have a need for it right now

So you agreeing with me or...
i'm saying there's no need

my wife doesn't make plans for me cuz she knows i'm always working. she asks me if i could take off for something a certain night as far in advance as possible cuz she know how difficult it is to try to find someone last minute \. if i already got something that night, it's a non issue, cuz naturally those plans came up first

Back