Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

One more thing...why do ya'll as mods gotta wait for a request?? Like some shit is just a blatant violation and should be nipped in the bud. Half of y'all are pot stirrers, so I don't expect much, but a couple of you have some common sense so I don't understand why shit has to go multiple pages before action is taken.
I've been on record before that if shit was up to me, it would be me talking to myself on this site but I also understand certain dynamics when it comes to message boards in general

My name not on the building so I'm not gonna move and act like it is. What I deem offensive, someone else might not. Hellczar is a prime example. He just gets in the mud with whoever is messing with him. He's never asked for someone to be banned and has always served his bans with no issues.

Then don't get me started on the threads like the one that got merged pleading for someone to be unbanned while totally disregarding everything that lead to the banning in the first place

I've been on record before that if shit was up to me, it would be me talking to myself on this site but I also understand certain dynamics when it comes to message boards in general

My name not on the building so I'm not gonna move and act like it is. What I deem offensive, someone else might not. Hellczar is a prime example. He just gets in the mud with whoever is messing with him. He's never asked for someone to be banned and has always served his bans with no issues.

Then don't get me started on the threads like the one that got merged pleading for someone to be unbanned while totally disregarding everything that lead to the banning in the first place
I understand that if Czar and Dis wanna call each other bitches all day then just let them. On the other hand dropping governments, talking about another person's health issues, bringing up a friend commiting suicide automatically should be seen as a step too far.

It's been astounding to see

I understand that if Czar and Dis wanna call each other bitches all day then just let them. On the other hand dropping governments, talking about another person's health issues, bringing up a friend commiting suicide automatically should be seen as a step too far.
A step too far is whatever the person say it is though.

Before I was forced to ignore him I'd see him wack or give coon reactions to @TTBF seemingly random with no interactions. Or just straight up @'ing him to some insults

Seen him do the same to others

But people wanna act like the dude was unjustly banned. Their prerogative but also wrong

I did find it funny that he got AP to force some people to ignore him, but he was still giving coon reactions to their posts. This is not a serious site. Lol

I rather a poster tell me what they deemed offensive

Back