Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

One more thing...why do ya'll as mods gotta wait for a request?? Like some shit is just a blatant violation and should be nipped in the bud. Half of y'all are pot stirrers, so I don't expect much, but a couple of you have some common sense so I don't understand why shit has to go multiple pages before action is taken.
This. So much of this lmao

Then don't get me started on the threads like the one that got merged pleading for someone to be unbanned while totally disregarding everything that lead to the banning in the first place

“Pleading”?

Really, fam?

Y’all take stuff too seriously.

It was just a lighthearted, goofy thread to ease the tension around here.

If ol’ boy gotta go, then he gotta go.

I wish him the best.

Was’nt nobody “ pleading” for homie to get unbanned.

I fully understand why some cats couldn’t stand TRILL.

He crossed the line, burned bridges and doubled down when he coulda easily fell back and chilled.

He didn’t bother me and that’s that.

But, like I said, he made his bed now he gotta sleep in it.

If y’all let him come back, cool.

If not, hey, that’s life.

Also, like I said, even YOUR patience has it’s limits, and you did what you deemed necessary.

We ain’t mad.

✌🏾

Last edited:
I understand that if Czar and Dis wanna call each other bitches all day then just let them. On the other hand dropping governments, talking about another person's health issues, bringing up a friend commiting suicide automatically should be seen as a step too far.

I did speak on some dead people once but a line was crossed so I crossed one back. But I’m not calling yall by real names. That’s creepy

“Pleading”?

Really, fam?

Y’all take stuff too seriously.

It was just a lighthearted, goofy thread to ease the tension around here.

If ol’ boy gotta go, then he gotta go.

I wish him the best.

Was’nt nobody “ pleading” for homie to get unbanned.

I fully understand why some cats couldn’t stand TRILL.

He crossed the line, burned bridges and doubled down when he coulda easily fell back and chilled.

He didn’t bother me and that’s that.

But, like I said, he made his bed now he gotta sleep in it.

If y’all let him come back, cool.

If not, hey, that’s life.

Also, like I said, even YOUR patience has it’s limits, and you did what you deemed necessary.

We ain’t mad.

✌🏾
The shoe didn't fit with your thread but there have been threads made in the past that were very serious in tone

I was speaking in hyperbole b

I can’t call your shit wack?

Do I have to post to say it?

I can’t use the tool available on this site similar to the ignore button?

@Infamous114 you hit Wack on me for saying Lupita was ugly
I enjoy our exchanges over reactions brother

Back