Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you want me to force someone to ignore you? Would you like me to mod you harder??🤔

I keep forgetting my admin privileges let me see stuff y'all can't

I can see who I have ignored but if y'all can't then that explains Freeman issue even more

They can see, Freeman posted everyone he has on ignore
No

When someone quotes someone you have on ignore

I can see (the name) who I have on ignore when they are quoted by someone who I don't have on ignore

Bro. Real talk my nigga. I am convinced you are a homosexual.

Pls bro. Kindly stop speaking to me.

Unlike yourself i am not a homosexual.

If you keep sexually harrassing me on this message board you leave me no other option than to report you to this oversight committee these other lames keep speaking of.

So kindly....be gone goof ball

Lol begging for dis to come back is peak homosexuality bro. But I’ll leave your weird ass alone.

I keep forgetting my admin privileges let me see stuff y'all can't

I can see who I have ignored but if y'all can't then that explains Freeman issue even more
I didn’t get notified of the reaction from dis but I can see his reaction on my post after being ignored.

I can’t see his posts but I can see this if someone quotes him
IMG_3623.jpeg

I can click the option to view it or click at the bottom of the page here to view it

IMG_3624.jpeg
Then I see this
IMG_3625.jpeg
I can also click on the option to view his posts and it looks like I can still react and quote (haven’t tried so 🤷‍♂️)

IMG_3626.jpeg

And this was my big joker

Ro asked him kindly to stop and in Dis fashion, he committed to the double down and kept doing it

Ro was cool about it but had he made the request... You can see where I'm going with this
One more thing...why do ya'll as mods gotta wait for a request?? Like some shit is just a blatant violation and should be nipped in the bud. Half of y'all are pot stirrers, so I don't expect much, but a couple of you have some common sense so I don't understand why shit has to go multiple pages before action is taken.

And this has always been his downfall. Talking shit and the coon reactions ain't the problem...it's the fact that he has to step over that line.
It’s all about knowing who to play with. Some nights like me are with the fuckery and a lot are not so the fuckery can’t work in them.

Me and dis talked shit pretty much everyday especially after he was exposed. But freeman and others stated they don’t play like that. But we all have lines and they all get crossed. I just belie

One more thing...why do ya'll as mods gotta wait for a request?? Like some shit is just a blatant violation and should be nipped in the bud. Half of y'all are pot stirrers, so I don't expect much, but a couple of you have some common sense so I don't understand why shit has to go multiple pages before action is taken.
Me personally if I see you keep going back and forth I'm going to let them cause clearly it's what they want to do.

I can also admit I fucked up with the Freeman and Ro situations and they should have been handled. That's on me

Back