Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you trust arabs?

@wadupdoe!313

@Ghost313

@konceptjones

@WilberDMillz

I don't know about the rest of you but Southeast Michigan probably has the largest concentration of folks from the middle east in the United States

I went to middle school with alot of them and I must say, I can't speak to how they were in the 80s but in the 90s, alot of the older ones who ran business were mad disrepectful, its not like that so much anymore.....We all get along pretty well now...i some neighborhoods, the middle easterners have a pretty good rapport with the blacks in the neighborhoods

We have alot of syrians, lebanese and iraqi muslims here and I just found out not to long ago that the lebanese do not like iraqi muslims

We also have a lot of chaldeans here too...I would say we get along best with the chaldeans.....

The biggest problem though is when middle easterners come here, they have to overcome the propaganda they have been feds by whites....
All truth. Remember I would go to the corner store with my female cousin and they would try to holla at her “You are the beautiful. I let you have pop and chips free, you give me number.” But let you talk to their women and they ready to kill you a thousand ways.

Chaldeans probably the most chill. Used to kick it with this one that was a manager of Saks (I think) in Fairlane. Her ppl were always respectful.

You go to some of these corner stores, them niggas would throw change back at ppl, yell at paying customers. Don’t let you need something from behind the glass, mufuckas hate that you spend money with them, so I stopped when I was a youngin. But most of our ppl either tolerate the disrespect, or don’t have options cause the next store over is dude cousin, the gas station is his uncle’s.

@wadupdoe!313

@Ghost313

@konceptjones

@WilberDMillz

I don't know about the rest of you but Southeast Michigan probably has the largest concentration of folks from the middle east in the United States

I went to middle school with alot of them and I must say, I can't speak to how they were in the 80s but in the 90s, alot of the older ones who ran business were mad disrepectful, its not like that so much anymore.....We all get along pretty well now...i some neighborhoods, the middle easterners have a pretty good rapport with the blacks in the neighborhoods

We have alot of syrians, lebanese and iraqi muslims here and I just found out not to long ago that the lebanese do not like iraqi muslims

We also have a lot of chaldeans here too...I would say we get along best with the chaldeans.....

The biggest problem though is when middle easterners come here, they have to overcome the propaganda they have been feds by whites....

It is: SE Michigan has the highest concentration of Middle Eastern people in the world outside of the Middle East itself.

In the 80's and 90's, the older cats were wild disrespectful. There used to be this party store/gas station chain called Lawsons that got bought out by a grip of, I believe, Chaldeans. All of the old Lawsons spots converted to In and Out. When it was Lawsons, they had open counters, friendly staff and alladat. When they flipped to In and Out, they installed bulletproof glass at the counter and them revolving joints you put your purchase into. Staff flipped to all Chaldeans and they were rude and disrespectful as fuck. The spot on Livernois and Pembroke over by the crib mellowed out by the time I got to 10th or 11th grade once they got to know the faces from the neighborhood.

The younger cats that worked in their parents stores were usually pretty cool though. Had one cat Zied that would regularly hook us up when we went to his spot plus he was nice on SFII and they had a machine in their store. The Chaldeans I worked for when I was doing car audio were shady as shit, but one of the managers I worked under wasn't a part of their family so he was always cool as fuck with me. He ended up buying the gas station on 7 mile and woodward, then bought a bar in dearborn.

@wadupdoe!313

@Ghost313

@konceptjones

@WilberDMillz

For the record...I'm not from Michigan. I'm just a Lions fan from Little Rock....which is a better city than Baton Rouge... @AP21 , right?

Little Rock and North Little Rock might be the worse cities in the south lol
46b25a8adf6b299f-.gif

I trust people to be people

aside from that I used to be cool w/ all the middle eastern store owners/clerks until i started seeing how they really felt about black folks...the ones that I came across here anyway

aint no beef I just dont go in there on no "hey buddy" shit anymore

Start at 1:18:46

Start at 2:09

I have no problem with any Arab except those Arabs who set up businesses in black neighborhoods but don't contribute to it financially while disrespecting our people.

but thats for everyone

but thats for everyone
Of course but we're talking about Arabs specifically.

Arabs are the only ones I know who profess to practice Islam while doing what they do in liquor stores across the country.

If this was a thread about Ashkenazi Jews, I'd say the same about how they claim Judaism while doing what they do in the entertainment industry.

Bloodsuckers of the poor.

Depends on the individual, wont lump them all together because I hate when its done to us.

Had an Arab broad once, thought she was Biracial, Black and White...Anyways we hanging out stop at a gas station she got her breast on display. Couple of the guys in there say some shyt about it in Arabic and she responds. They're shocked, then exchange a few words. In the car she tells me they asked her why is she with me..lol...so fuck those 3 dudes, I dont trust them

Back