Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you trust arabs?

Mrs. Baptiste has a problem with black women (mostly young) all in these arabs mouth..... she says these bitches trying to get their hands on that oil money.

Depends on what. Do I trust them to run corner store? Sure. A country? No. I would hate to live under Arabic rule.

That being said, I've never met an Arabic person that wasn't cool. This is in NY, though.

Arabs can be a little standoffish or I can sense a bit of prejudice when dealing with some. But like folk done said It's not like a big thing to me cuz really don't trust no one too heavy off rip anyway ?‍♂️??

Reactions: GNS
Trusting anyone just because they look lile you is a sure fire way to get got.. in other words eveeyone is on probation but lets be real its not "trust" its just another vehicle for bigotry.. keep it 100

@wadupdoe!313

@Ghost313

@konceptjones

@WilberDMillz

I don't know about the rest of you but Southeast Michigan probably has the largest concentration of folks from the middle east in the United States

I went to middle school with alot of them and I must say, I can't speak to how they were in the 80s but in the 90s, alot of the older ones who ran business were mad disrepectful, its not like that so much anymore.....We all get along pretty well now...i some neighborhoods, the middle easterners have a pretty good rapport with the blacks in the neighborhoods

We have alot of syrians, lebanese and iraqi muslims here and I just found out not to long ago that the lebanese do not like iraqi muslims

We also have a lot of chaldeans here too...I would say we get along best with the chaldeans.....

The biggest problem though is when middle easterners come here, they have to overcome the propaganda they have been feds by whites....

@wadupdoe!313

@Ghost313

@konceptjones

@WilberDMillz

I don't know about the rest of you but Southeast Michigan probably has the largest concentration of folks from the middle east in the United States

I went to middle school with alot of them and I must say, I can't speak to how they were in the 80s but in the 90s, alot of the older ones who ran business were mad disrepectful, its not like that so much anymore.....We all get along pretty well now...i some neighborhoods, the middle easterners have a pretty good rapport with the blacks in the neighborhoods

We have alot of syrians, lebanese and iraqi muslims here and I just found out not to long ago that the lebanese do not like iraqi muslims

We also have a lot of chaldeans here too...I would say we get along best with the chaldeans.....

The biggest problem though is when middle easterners come here, they have to overcome the propaganda they have been feds by whites....

Middle easterns have plenty of interactions with black folks before coming over here.

They are who they are.

Now most Asians, that’s different

Back