Do You Think You’re In Touch?

I purposely live in a bubble, ion know what’s going on in this world right now..but I’m not wit it.

People legit sit down and watch people eat at restaurants.

Legit sit and watch people turn their phones on and eat wings, while they have conversations with people at the restaurant and the phone is always aimed like it’s beneath them.

Could you imagine watching live video of kids eating lunch at the cool table while your in the courtyard. What kinda fucking loser are you?

Ion want no parts of this shit
:hahaha:

Holy shit, I was agitated that day

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
Sort of.

The apps I do use keep me in touch. Plus, reading the books I get from online helps too.

Because I do music and and I'm also a pop culture addict,there's few things that totally fly under my radar

It intrigues me how certain things become popular or a trend or becomes a staple.

I even check out things I assume I will hate,and usually I do,but sometimes I don't.

Some norms I just refuse to take part in which makes me the weirdo sometimes.

I have been in a bubble though for like 8 yrs.

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
There’s certain things I still do that people probably don’t do as much like go to a movie or mall or grocery store

I know I can get meals delivered to me but I’d rather pick it up so I don’t have to pay too much for it or tip
Ppl still go to the movies to see movies

Covid and comic book movies, especially the MCU/Disney just changed what they saw