Poll Do You Think The Solar System Is Constant Or Evolving?

Is The Solar System Growing, Shrinking, Or The Same Size?

• The Solar System Has Always Been The Same Size

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Solar System Is Growing

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Solar System Is Shrinking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is it expanding is one thing....What is it expanding into is another.

Is there a limit to this expansion of matter into space.

folk said if the sun died 2,000yrs ago, might be another 2,000yrs before anyone knows it

:hahaha:

by the time the sun gets to its super nova stage & blows up, life on this planet would've ceased to exist
Lol, I was wrong, by my point was that it really ain't shit we can do about it one way or another....

I really thought you could see dead stars for years tho....??‍♂️

Like they too far away so the light you seeing is really in the past or some shit

Lol, I was wrong, by my point was that it really ain't shit we can do about it one way or another....

Like they too far away so the light you seeing is really in the past or some shit

You can, but the Sun is way closer than the stars you talking about

Yea

a lot of the stars you see at night don't exist in that moment & because of the distance it takes yrs for the light to reach earth, so it's like lookin in the past

fun fact: if you can find the most distinctively brightest star, it's actually not a star... it's jupiter

Yea

a lot of the stars you see at night don't exist in that moment & because of the distance it takes yrs for the light to reach earth, so it's like lookin in the past

fun fact: if you can find the most distinctively brightest star, it's actually not a star... it's jupiter

Download the SkyView app and you’ll be able to identify every star/planet you see

Download the SkyView app and you’ll be able to identify every star/planet you see

yea I got sum kinda star tracker app

was smokin w/ my homie 1 night last yr & told him to find the brightest star, he did, then told him it was Jupiter... he didn't believe it

opened the app, put it over the moon & it showed the moon, then put it over the "star" & showed Jupiter lol

mind blown, he's been puttin folks on it ever since

• Goat
Reactions: 5 Grand and Rubato