Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Think The Solar System Is Constant Or Evolving?

Is The Solar System Growing, Shrinking, Or The Same Size?

• The Solar System Has Always Been The Same Size

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The Solar System Is Growing

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • The Solar System Is Shrinking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought science agreed the universe is expanding? But just recently i heard we think it may not be now? but I take in so much info I dont remember where I heard it to find if I heard correctly so now I'm just super confused and don't know how to vote accurately as possible according to currently held scientists opinion.

I thought science agreed the universe is expanding? But just recently i heard we think it may not be now? but I take in so much info I dont remember where I heard it to find if I heard correctly so now I'm just super confused and don't know how to vote accurately as possible according to currently held scientists opinion.

The universe is expanding

He asked about the solar system, which is not

The universe is expanding

He asked about the solar system, which is not
Okay now I really dkwtf he's asking. Are the planets etc expanding within and of themselves or is the space between each of these objects expanding along with the universe?

Okay now I really dkwtf he's asking. Are the planets etc expanding within and of themselves or is the space between each of these objects expanding along with the universe?

He was (incorrectly) saying the distance between the sun and earth has been increasing over time

He was (incorrectly) saying the distance between the sun and earth has been increasing over time
It is. There is no way for it not to.

Overall, the Earth isn’t even spiraling in toward the Sun; it’s spiraling outward, away from it. So are all the planets of the Solar System. With every year that goes by, we find ourselves just slightly — 1.5 centimeters, or 0.00000000001% the Earth-Sun distance — farther away from the Sun than the year before.

If the pull had remained unchanged, there would be a very, very slow inward spiral due to the effects of friction, collisions, and gravitational radiation. But with the changes we actually experience, the Earth, like all planets, is compelled to slowly drift away and spiral outwards from the Sun. Although the effect is small, this change of 1.5 centimeters per year is easily calculable and is unambiguous.

What we haven’t been able to do is measure that change in distance directly, however. We know it must occur; we know what its magnitude must be; we know that we’re spiraling away from the Sun; we know that this is happening to all the planets.

But what we’d love to do is measure it, directly, as yet another test of the laws of physics as we know them.

I think it's the distance between the moon and the Earth that is increasing a very small amount over time. I've been drinking so I may have it backwards or something lol

To everybody agreeing with him, just know you are further supporting his belief that tiny lizard size bones expanded to dinosaur size over time. That’s why y’all are here.

We got 70,80, 90 years on this bitch tops....

Shit would take millions of years for any of this shit to have any impact on us

Reactions: B_A
If not longer, so long it doesn't even matter
People really think the sun gonna die tomorrow.

Even if the sun died 2,000 years ago.... It might be another 2,000 years before anyone knows....

And I'm really low balling it probably ??‍♂️

Even if the sun died 2,000 years ago.... It might be another 2,000 years before anyone knows....

Yeah but it gets the ppls all riled up no matter how many times it brought up, sure fire entertainment and aggravation.

Yeah but it gets the ppls all riled up no matter how many times it brought up, sure fire entertainment and aggravation.
Arrogance of man...

Everything we experience MUST be the most important experience...

Arrogance of man...

Everything we experience MUST be the most important experience...
I think if we could actually get out of our own minds, things would be different. Le sigh, another dimension maybe....

Lmaoo. Nah fam.

If the sun died today, you will know in 8 minutes.

You are talking about some stars that are so far away, that they exploded years ago and we still see them cause their light hasnt reached the earth. Cause they that far.

The sun though? Not that far. Light takes 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun. So if the sun explodes, you gonna know cause in 8 minutes its gonna be dark as fuck.

Last edited:
Lmaoo. Nah fam.

If the sun died today, you will know in 8 minutes.

You are talking about some stars that are so far away, that they exploded years ago and we still see them cause their light hasnt reached the earth. Cause they that far.

The sun though? Not that far. Light takes 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun. So if the sun explodes, you gonna know cause in 8 minutes its gonna be dark as fuck.
The sun died in 1434

We ain't feel shit yet

folk said if the sun died 2,000yrs ago, might be another 2,000yrs before anyone knows it

:hahaha:

by the time the sun gets to its super nova stage & blows up, life on this planet would've ceased to exist

Back