Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Think Joe Biden's Values Are Any Different Than Donald Trump's?

Do Joe Biden and Donald Trump Have The Same Values?

• Joe Biden and Donald Trump Have The Same Values

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Joe Biden and Donald Trump Have Different Values

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
As I get older, I have less and less faith for White men. All of the world's wars were started by White men.

The machine gun was invented by a White man. Think over that, why would you invent a machine gun? Or a nuclear bomb.

I have zero faith in Joe Biden. I think he's the exact same thing as Donald Trump but he's just better at hiding it.

He's just another old White man that's going to look out for old White men.

He'll talk the talk to get you to vote for him, but the end result will be the same. Police brutality won't change, the prison industrial complex won't change. Black on black violence won't change.

The KKK/Nazi/Skinhead movement won't change.

He'll take a few photos with safe Black people, like Obama or Oprah Winfrey, but he won't sit down with Farrakhan even though everybody knows he's our leader.

Donald Trump is genuinely a bad person, through and through.

He lies every time he speaks.

He takes credit for things he had nothing to do with.

He will throw anybody under the bus without hesitation.

He has all the traits of a person who would be considered “evil”.

I mean, at the end of the day, FUCk Biden, too, but......

Him and Biden ain’t the same.

the older I get the more I start to see all white people the same

I don't even try to distinguish between Demos/Repubs any more

I just want these politicians to pay black people reparations..........or at least in the meantime just stay the fuck outta our way

at this point I don't really care who's in office cuz shit ain't gon really change if none of us are really willing to get on code for real

until we start moving like one army/one navy these politicians gon keep treating us like pawns

C87xx6T_d.webp

Farrakhan is our leader?
Nope, we don’t have one

Farrakhan is the only well known leader that isn't scared to speak out against the government, jews, Hip Hop moguls, other Black leaders, etc.

There's certain things Oprah, Russell Simmons and Obama won't say because it's politically incorrect.

Farrakhan got Blacklisted by the media back in the 80s and the mainstream media doesn't mention his name, even if he holds a rally in Washington DC where a million people show up, the media won't mention it. I'm sure everybody knows about the Million Man March in 1996, but did you know there was a Million Family March in 2000 or 2001 that didn't get covered by the media?

The problem with Farrakhan is that his family isn't from America. He was born in The Bronx, but his parents are West Indian, so he's not the right person to ask for reparations because his ancestors weren't slaves in America. He's a first generation American.

Hard to say cause you know both got some skeletons.

But trump's fuckery is wild overt. Biden's we suspect.

Farrakhan is the only well known leader that isn't scared to speak out against the government, jews, Hip Hop moguls, other Black leaders, etc.

There's certain things Oprah, Russell Simmons and Obama won't say because it's politically incorrect.

Farrakhan got Blacklisted by the media back in the 80s and the mainstream media doesn't mention his name, even if he holds a rally in Washington DC where a million people show up, the media won't mention it. I'm sure everybody knows about the Million Man March in 1996, but did you know there was a Million Family March in 2000 or 2001 that didn't get covered by the media?

The problem with Farrakhan is that his family isn't from America. He was born in The Bronx, but his parents are West Indian, so he's not the right person to ask for reparations because his ancestors weren't slaves in America. He's a first generation American.

Leaders are defined by who follows. If Farrakhan drops an expansive plan for the community tomorrow I’m not sure how many would even be tryna hear him.

the older I get the more I start to see all white people the same

I don't even try to distinguish between Demos/Repubs any more

I just want these politicians to pay black people reparations..........or at least in the meantime just stay the fuck outta our way

at this point I don't really care who's in office cuz shit ain't gon really change if none of us are really willing to get on code for real

until we start moving like one army/one navy these politicians gon keep treating us like pawns

I agree with this in terms of viewing white folks the same regardless...but I do have a question? What do you mean by on code because that's usually a pretty black and white statement that ignores alot of nuance

Back