Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think aliens would be sexually attracted to humans?

Plantain being a man only matters if y'all trying to holla

She says she's a woman, leave it at that

Back to the show
:huh2:I was wondering why they care so much, like wtf? It’s not like I’m claiming to be a doctor and can cure your disease. Then asking for proof of my credentials makes sense. Or I’m asking for money or some shit. Im just posting threads about alien sex and they are so obsessed. Weirdos!

:huh2:I was wondering why they care so much, like wtf? It’s not like I’m claiming to be a doctor and can cure your disease. Then asking for proof of my credentials makes sense. Or I’m asking for money or some shit. Im just posting threads about alien sex and they are so obsessed. Weirdos!
Let's for a sec say you were a former poster here trying to post as a rebranded poster

My brother @chicity or whatever the hell he calling himself these days always says that if you are no longer the poster you used to be that got you banned or whatever, why not get another chance. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and are ready to come back to gen pop. I've adopted that approach.

You say you're a new member, so, welcome. And that's on that

Let's for a sec say you were a former poster here trying to post as a rebranded poster

My brother @chicity or whatever the hell he calling himself these days always says that if you are no longer the poster you used to be that got you banned or whatever, why not get another chance. Hopefully you've learned your lesson and are ready to come back to gen pop. I've adopted that approach.

You say you're a new member, so, welcome. And that's on that
Thanks 😃

Back