Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think aliens would be sexually attracted to humans?

People take this internet stuff way too seriously. First I was accused of lying about being a woman now I’m apparently another user.

Considering the mods can see the IP addresses of users, you would think people would use their brains before making baseless accusations. It’s irritating af

Crazy not like you can take a picture with your name on it to kill the rumors or nothing

Crazy not like you can take a picture with your name on it to kill the rumors or nothing
I’m not posting my picture online. I don’t even have social media. Tf do I look like putting my picture online to prove to a bunch of “take-the-internet-too-seriously” people that I’m a woman 🙄

Keep believing I’m a man. I’ll just keep reporting each and everyone of you for harassment because you can believe what you want but it doesn’t give you the right to keep harassing me about it.

People take this internet stuff way too seriously. First I was accused of lying about being a woman now I’m apparently another user.

Considering the mods can see the IP addresses of users, you would think people would use their brains before making baseless accusations. It’s irritating af

Like you said…it ain’t that deep.

Plantain being a man only matters if y'all trying to holla

She says she's a woman, leave it at that

Back to the show

To answer the question, I think they would be attracted to me but I would have them go through a screening process

Back