Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you support white people adopting Black children?

Do you support white people adopting Black children?

• Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • hell no

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • eh....

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Being in that system is the worse thing that can happen for a child and y’all niggas in here arguing about them being coons if adopted by white folks.

y’all so removed from that reality it’s a shame how y’all can even speak on that shit.

If I could I would smack the shit out y’all

Being in that system is the worse thing that can happen for a child and y’all niggas in here arguing about them being coons if adopted by white folks.

y’all so removed from that reality it’s a shame how y’all can even speak on that shit.

Radio what are you talking about?

There is good and bad with adoption. But if a kid who has been adopted is raised without knowing their history or being shielded from the world, they have a chance to learn that when they get older and leave the home. So I wouldn't completely write some of these kids off.

Last edited:
I'm honestly on the fence.

Cuz on one hand, who the fuck am I to have an issue with a loving family - white or otherwise - adopting a black ass baby, if that black ass baby needs a loving family.

But on the other hand, the potential issues with this are VERY clear. I'm a firm believer that, if you are a white person raised in this country, you either have to be PROACTIVE and PURPOSEFUL about not being a racist...or you're gonna be a racist. And that's a real concern, when we're talking about them adopting a black ass baby.

So I dunno, man. I dunno.

Yeah, I don’t get automatically classifying a black kid raised by white parents as coons. It should be vastly more important that the kid is taken care of and kept safe if you really care about black people.

Of course I fully expect a barrage of insults about me having a white mom and being mixed.

This is a tough one for me because I try to take color out of the situation and just be happy for a baby/child getting out of a bad/horrible situation going to a stable hopefully loving situation.

BUT I always think will the child get the culture and upbringing and knowledge of self with the white people who's adopting him/her.

This to me is never a yes or no answer

I do. There are always good stories and bad stories. If the adoption is genuine, I’m all for it.
If it’s with malicious intent, I’m against it.

I feel the same with black people adopting black children. I personally know too many black children being abused or in a bad situation with their adoptive parents or in foster care.

I agree

Back