do you support white people adopting Black children?

Do you support white people adopting Black children?

• Yes

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • hell no

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • eh....

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
thats not the topic.

I specifically asked how you felt about transracial adoptions.

exclusively white people adopting Black kids
Race you scoundrel, if a White person adopts a black kid and it means they not in a foster home and have parents and a chance to grow up with more opportunity and support im all for it.

Reactions: Mister B.
Race you scoundrel, if a White person adopts a black kid and it means they not in a foster home and have parents and a chance to grow up with more opportunity and support im all for it.

Yeah growing up in foster care would suck for somebody used to living with a family, but alot of those kids have never lived with a family and they can't adjust when they do get adopted. It's really more complicated than you might think.

I've heard that pre-teens and teenagers are the most difficult to find homes for. They always have their guard up and have trust issues.

I hate to sound pessimistic, but a White family from the suburbs trying to adopt a Black kid from the inner city isn't gonna work.

Yeah growing up in foster care would suck for somebody used to living with a family, but alot of those kids have never lived with a family and they can't adjust when they do get adopted. It's really more complicated than you might think.

I've heard that pre-teens and teenagers are the most difficult to find homes for. They always have their guard up and have trust issues.

I hate to sound pessimistic, but a White family from the suburbs trying to adopt a Black kid from the inner city isn't gonna work.
Ok let’s keep him there in the group home instead..

Also thread isn’t necessarily about the adoption working per se

This is hotep race at work

Last edited: