Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Support Employees Having A Union?

Yea unions are really out here trashing up the place with Overtime pay, child labor laws, 40hr work weeks, weekends, lunch breaks, minimum wage, social security, and advocating against discriminatory hiring practices.

It's 2021 and you think you need a union for that stuff? I'm not in a union job, and never have been, and I have all that.

Yes because it protects employees from fuck shit
No because it allows employees to do fuck shit

Police being crooks ain’t about them having a union they would still be crooks.

But a union to protect workers is always needed I thought working in the yard you would be pro union. I’m not doubting the downside you mentioned.

They wouldn't be police is the point. When a cop kills someone, then his history comes out and he has like 30 accusations of excessive force against him everyone wants to ask "How's he still have a job?!" The union is how.

They wouldn't be police is the point. When a cop kills someone, then his history comes out and he has like 30 accusations of excessive force against him everyone wants to ask "How's he still have a job?!" The union is how.

You think crooked police wernt keeping their jobs before the unions. They police I can’t use the police union as a reason why all unions are bad

Unions are trash now, haha. That union talk sounds good in theory, but OFTEN what unions do is protect lazy ass workers, and de-motivate motivated workers.

You ever perform great at your job and want a raise or some reward for it? Not getting that shit in a union. Your boss couldn't give you a raise even if he wanted to. You ever get sick of having a lazy ass coworker and having to pick up their slack? Well they're not going anywhere because of the union.
Unions remove performance based work. Lazy asshole emoyees who been there long term fuck the dog all day, half ass their work, steal time on breaks etc all of it and nothing happens cuz the union. That's the biggest reason I despise unions. They protect the dog fuckers.

I like unions tho cuz they protect employees from gluttonous abusive companies.

Idk how it is there but here, you can be fired after 40ys with a company just because they don't like you anymore. Only reason labor board is there is to make sure you get the proper notice and money for firing your dedicated ass. Unions say fuck you.

Some companies will work you to death sapping all your good efforts and leave you a shell of a human and in the end they don't gaf and fire you. Union says fuck you.

Some companies don't like to give breaks, work you straight 8 hrs and ask you to come back less than 12hrs later. Unions say fuck you, mandatory breaks.

Some companies will treat you bad, intimate you, ostracized you etc. Unions say fuck you.

Great things a union can do for a company, however it also protects shitty ass employees who truly need to gtfo.

Idk how it is there but here, you can be fired after 40ys with a company just because they don't like you anymore. Only reason labor board is there is to make sure you get the proper notice and money for firing your dedicated ass. Unions say fuck you.

Some companies will work you to death sapping all your good efforts and leave you a shell of a human and in the end they don't gaf and fire you. Union says fuck you.

Some companies don't like to give breaks, work you straight 8 hrs and ask you to come back less than 12hrs later. Unions say fuck you, mandatory breaks.

Some companies will treat you bad, intimate you, ostracized you etc. Unions say fuck you.

Great things a union can do for a company, however it also protects shitty ass employees who truly need to gtfo.

This is one of the biggest misconceptions about Unions and it really exposes you guys ignorance

Look here, in a Union shop everything is negotiated

Pay structure
Pay raises
Benefits
Overtime
Working conditions
Promotions
and *gasp* DISCIPLINE

Lazy ain't shit workers can most definitely be fired in a Union shop

The way is usually works is this....

A worker is not good at their job or lazy or whatever the fuck

The manager writes up the worker and send it to Labor Relations
The Union is required by law to represent the worker but ultimately it is the choice of Human Resources to work within the confines of the contract to deal with the employee

DISCIPLE AND JOB RETENTION IS NEGOTIATED BUT NOT GUARANTEED!!!!!

AGAIN WITH THOSE FOR ADD!!!!

One of the most powerful Unions in the country couldn't save these asshats

This idea that Union workers in plants or other environments are incompetent fuck ups and dont need to deal with consequences is bullshit...

I know, because unlike most of you, I've actually worked in a Union Shop

Last edited:
This is one of the biggest misconceptions about Unions and it really exposes you guys ignorance

Look here, in a Union shop everything is negotiated

Pay structure
Pay raises
Benefits
Overtime
Working conditions
Promotions
and *gasp* DISCIPLINE

Lazy ain't shit workers can most definitely be fired in a Union shop

The way is usually works is this....

A worker is not good at their job or lazy or whatever the fuck

The manager writes up the worker and send it to Labor Relations
The Union is required by law to represent the worker but ultimately it is the choice of Human Resources to work within the confines of the contract to deal with the employee

AGAIN WITH THOSE FOR ADD!!!!

One of the most powerful Unions in the country couldn't save these asshats

This idea that Union workers in plants or other environments are incompetent fuck ups and dont need to deal with consequences is bullshit...

I know, because what it seems like most of you, I've actually worked in a Union Shop is bullshit....

Dude, I manage employees who are unionized, don't tell me how it rolls, I know how it flows. Hence why I'm bitching about unions.

We also gotta realize BA is in Canada so it could be a different way
I appreciate unions and all the good they do for employees cuz we know for a fact the company don't gaf and the union makes then take care of their employees. I just hate the fact it also allows dog fuckers to get paid and stay there being lazy fuckers cuz if they know how to ride just under the line they are untouchable!!

If it was within my power my top 3 senior staff would been fired years ago for lack of job performance. I have young eager highly motivated staff who go the extra mile but the union suppresses them and lifts the senior dog fuckers.

Management.....yep....now it makes sense
Hey! I'm a most excellent boss! Because I understand what makes employees happy. Appreciation, respect and theyre valued. And putting great importance on those 3 critical areas works well on new employees, but people been there 20+ years and dgaf anymore no matter how much praise they get, need to gtfo.

It's 2021 and you think you need a union for that stuff? I'm not in a union job, and never have been, and I have all that.
Those things would not exist without Labor Unions, they are the ones who fought for them to exist. Nike, Apple, Amazon, etc. You name it and there's a 95% chance that they are somewhere in their supply chain using child sweatshop labor.

Nah, I've worked in HR for years. I've seen the fuckery.

Your profession is literally "company man", you're the first bastion of defense to protect the company from litigation.

The only difference it seems, is that he's a company pony. They stroke his hair when they fuck him, might even leave the money on the dresser instead of tossing it on the floor.
Last quarter they wanted me to make them 70g, I made them 90g. And they reward you for that, why wouldn't I ride that horse as hard as possible?

Back