Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you spoil your S/O?

Aight Bet... That's not my cup of tea tho to be kissin a dudes feet unless you Jesus foreal... I just know I love when my dude give me attention and let me know he down for me... When I have a dude that is... Lol
aight, I'll let you massage my feet baby.
but you can't serenade them :damnn:

I'll wake you up with deep tissue Swedish massages. Ever been with a nigga trained in those?

HONESTLY I wish I could say YESSSSS!!! Unfortunately that is not the case...

:cry:

what else do you wish you could honestly say?

hqdefault.jpg

aight, I'll let you massage my feet baby.
but you can't serenade them :damnn:

I'll wake you up with deep tissue Swedish massages. Ever been with a nigga trained in those?

Nah I haven't but I work for a Chiro so I get massages when I need em... I don't praise my man tho just know I would please him and not just through my wallet...

Nah I haven't but I work for a Chiro so I get massages when I need em... I don't praise my man tho just know I would please him and not just through my wallet...

i know something else that opens and folds like a wallet

o325loy5x596.gif

I could please you without a wallet to claim. you gonna wanna support me, the way I lay it down. you know where my inbox is...

Yo i gotta get ready for work but this shit got me bustin up laughingggggg....

Okay who let out the secret about the whole ♥ situation?... LMFAO

Back