Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you spoil your S/O?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I don't know if this is a rarity but I think it is insane that most women that I have come across don't feel the need to treat their man. I get joy from creating smiles, I always have.

Men: have you ever been spoiled by your s/o and if so, how did you take it?

Women: Do you spoil your s/o, why or why not?

I've had some that have, then I've had some who don't appreciate shit lol

I'll go further into detail in a min.

spoiling as in treating them to gifts n outings? or literally spoiling, like doing everything for them? cuz I've heard some women describe spoilin a man as cutting his meat for him lol

If I like someone enough to be with them, I'm gonna enjoy doing nice things for them.

I put it to you like this...

If you don't spoil him, another woman will.

As for me, I don't ask to be spoiled. Sometimes it feels weird, and I dunno how to give the proper reaction

I put it to you like this...

If you don't spoil him, another woman will.

As for me, I don't ask to be spoiled. Sometimes it feels weird, and I dunno how to give the proper reaction
but r u urself not an Xample tht not all men r used to bein spoiled n they dont always respond as expected?

Nah, I'm the one who had to do the spoiling because I'm ugly, :(.

It was one of those "I'm so lucky to have her" type of deals.

:gtfoh:

That's me smiling to hide the pain.

Last edited:
Spoiling as in gifts and treating.

I'm all for it. I love it. It makes me happy as hell to see his smile especially if he isn't expecting it.

Spoiling as in gifts and treating.

I'm all for it. I love it. It makes me happy as hell to see his smile especially if he isn't expecting it.
I like makin ppl smile but its hard 2 know what does the trick.

had an ex who was not into it tho. no 1 cld get him things he wldn't just get for himself. i think only 1 or 2 gifts i got managed 2 impress him n be of actual use. there was no winning if ur tryna spoil that guy with material things. ironically, he loved getting me gifts, which isn't usually my thing. usually things i wld never have thot 2 get myself but always turned out to be perfect for me.

so i used to treat him to spontaneous trips instead. i was more adventurous than him. he used to go in thinkin he wld hate it but ended up loving it every time. i liked bein responsible 4 broadenin his horizons n makin him enjoy somethin he wldn't have expected 2.

Last edited:
Wife be bringing me home 6 packs

Buying me video games

She know what it is

I love getting them things based off a conversation. He could mention something that made him happy as kid and I gift based off that.

I might have a different view of spoiling than y'all do, what y'all describing is typical relationship stuff which is fine.

I love getting them things based off a conversation. He could mention something that made him happy as kid and I gift based off that.
thats a good way to do it. the 1 gift i got spot on was just getting him something he'd been raving about for a while.

I might have a different view of spoiling than y'all do, what y'all describing is typical relationship stuff which is fine.
true, the give n take of relationships is usually just part of the deal (unless y'all do nothing for/with each other).

what do u consider spoiling?

Back