Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you spoil your S/O?

@LadyDu, dont you have a twin?

post-56296-dave-chappelle-lip-bite-gif-Im-j60g.gif

I think spoiling my man in any way possible is the most important task aside from breathing. lol

As an African American man in amerikkka he deals with ish as soon as he steps out the door. It is my duty to make sure that he RUNS home to receive the positive reassurance, pampering (massages, home cooked meals, bomb sex), support and love he deserves and desires on the daily.

Period. Big up your Kings ladies. They are the most powerful beings on this planet, remind them of this.

I think spoiling my man in any way possible is the most important task aside from breathing. lol

As an African American man in amerikkka he deals with ish as soon as he steps out the door. It is my duty to make sure that he RUNS home to receive the positive reassurance, pampering (massages, home cooked meals, bomb sex), support and love he deserves and desires on the daily.

Period. Big up your Kings ladies. They are the most powerful beings on this planet, remind them of this.
:mynigga:

im spoiled like hell.....to be real I wanted to be for a long time and wasnt so nah im not trippin

she's spoiled af too tho....like savings and notes spoiled lol

im way easier than that, and still I feel like I should do more....or I want to anyway

i've said this a few times on various sites, but basically, look at how society has told the male that he is the one who is supposed to spoil the female.

that happy wife happy life shit is bogus af. BOTH people in the relationship should be happy. Im not going to get into what defines happiness b/c thats a whole nother topic, but females are taught from birth that the dude should go out of his way to appease her

it needs to be equal. Your man's love language might not be gifts, but his primary love language might be one of the other four. Spoiling doesnt mean a monetary contribution toward providing pleasure to your man. If he likes accepting gifts...cool...if not, find something else that makes him feel appreciated. It might just be kind words to get him through his day, or hell, even you picking up the tab on the date.

Most women arent willing to jump through the same hoops they require men to jump. Thats wack af. Now this is a general statement and doesnt apply to all women, however, i feel an overwhelming majority of women feel they are entitled to getting spoiled b/c they have a vagina.

Look at how much marketing goes into valentines day. One damn day out the year and with most women, dude could be doing various things year round, but god forbid he dont get you anything for vday. Chicks be willing to end it all. Or how about you get your man something nice for vday. After all, isnt it for the one you care about?

let me stop while im ahead. My sugars running low and i need some oatmeal

Folks...this is what powerful posting looks like.

Reesey needs to teach a class or two. You need to start a YouTube/blog/vlog/podcast or something.

Back