Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Hmmmm

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I didnt vote Biden

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
No. Because I didn't vote for him with the belief he would actually do anything. Lmao.

I voted for him to be an adult about covid and dassit. He is doing way worse than I thought he would tho. He trash.

Nope. Biden may be senile, but four more years of the trash known as MAGA.....fuck THAT.

Gas prices ain't THAT bad to openly embrace an administration of fucking maniacs and dumbasses. (Plus, MTA for the win)

This is insanity...not supporting Biden or Regret voting for him does not mean you automatically support republicans or Trump. People just want something better than the current milquetoast husk of a President. He is the lower rated president ever, even lower than trump for a reason.

I don't have a fairy tail ideal behind voting. I don't think anything I vote for is going to have immediate direct impactful effect. Like I'm not looking at elected officials as people who have to say what I want and speak to my interests.....I don't look at voting like that.

To me it's like...

I know you really don't give a shit about this... And have an extreme low level of expectations either way... But... Cuz we're legally obligated to.... Your vote "matters"....

So this.. Or that?
Let’s not start this again.

Then again, Trillfate isn’t here to tell we’re all sellouts for choosing that rationale of voting….

Nah, I don't regret voting for him. I felt the alternative was worse.

Also, the entire planet is experiencing massive inflation save for China and I think Japan (others but they are smaller economies), we just came out of a period where the global economy fell off a cliff because of the pandemic. it wouldn't be the President's fault no matter who was in office. Now how successful he is in combating it is definitely a topic for debate.

jail for what? we all thought he’d be in jail for the past 6 years and nothing has happened

This. Even tho he should be there, along with a host of others, when is the last time we seen an ex prez imprisoned

Or any other high office politician for that matter. Its all wwe shit

Look at this weak ass pilgrim.

HA!!!!!!!

this nigga came to a complete stop and still fell.

LMAO LOL

Get this old nigga tf outta there.

He a narcissist, if runs again in 24. Dems need sum young blood

Last edited:
Back