Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Hmmmm

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I didnt vote Biden

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
2024 though? Thats 18 more months of uncertainty. Smh.

I thought the recession was gonna hit end of this year and then recovery start a few months after that.

We def due a recession. At its core, its not Bidens fault. Did he fail to stop it from happening? Sure. Did he do things to make it worse? Probably.

Either way, when you have huge economic growth, and your demand for goods goes up exponentially in a period of time when the people are locked down and cant work, all the while the govt is sending stimulus checks and bailing out corporations with PPP and loan forgiveness, then a recession becomes gauranteed.

I don't think anyone who voted for him against Trump should regret it. It's not like Trump was going to do better. However, anyone who played a part in Biden winning the Dem primaries should definitely regret it.

If we being totally honest with ourselves, then which democrat would have been better? I mean I def get the point that Bernie is better than Biden a ton ideologically, but hes still a part of the democrat party, and them mfers are ass.

The Republican party works great for the right. They push their ideology and racism and their party line, and are a collective. They have some dissent, but overall, they are a unified party that gets shit done for the right.

The democrats in 2022 are just a collection of mfers that are against the Republicans. On some the enemy of my enemy is my friend shit. They dont agree on ideology, they dont agree on how to govern, they dont play the game of politics the same.

So EOD, imo, we vote democrat cause we have no other real option. Its more we are voting against republicans.

And the democrat party is the same. They all come together as a party cause thats their only option.

Thats a long way of saying yea there could have been 200 better choices than Biden, but i dont think anything would be different today regardless of which democrat was elected

If we being totally honest with ourselves, then which democrat would have been better? I mean I def get the point that Bernie is better than Biden a ton ideologically, but hes still a part of the democrat party, and them mfers are ass.

The Republican party works great for the right. They push their ideology and racism and their party line, and are a collective. They have some dissent, but overall, they are a unified party that gets shit done for the right.

The democrats in 2022 are just a collection of mfers that are against the Republicans. On some the enemy of my enemy is my friend shit. They dont agree on ideology, they dont agree on how to govern, they dont play the game of politics the same.

So EOD, imo, we vote democrat cause we have no other real option. Its more we are voting against republicans.

And the democrat party is the same. They all come together as a party cause thats their only option.

Thats a long way of saying yea there could have been 200 better choices than Biden, but i dont think anything would be different today regardless of which democrat was elected

Bernie considers himself an Indepedent. At the end of the day, any president would have had his hands tied because Congress is in such bad shape. I do then Bernie would have fought harder to try and get those bills passed. Biden didn't do much of anything because he didn't really want a lot of that stuff passed to begin with. Bernie also likely would have carried through with his promises to use EO to fix some things. Biden completely reneged on that.

I'm not saying that Bernie or anyone else would have turned this nation into a paradise, but I'm sure he would have done something. Biden has been content to sit back and do a lot of nothing.

No i regret that he was the choice ..he doesnt have a vision for the future and has said as much....cant blame him for the economy, gas prices or whatever else... but his lack of fight conviction for anything aside for empathy šŸ™„

His covid response/leadership has been terrible though

Trump is a typical New Yorker shit talker lolšŸ¤£

the funniest shit is it's not like trump jus hit the scene in 2015

dude been a public figure for 40 decades up to that point & showed us who he was thru the yrs

you'd have to really been a fool to think he'd act otherwise

As has been said him being the choice is the regret. I do think people don't acknowledge that the right has been open and honest about the fact that they're actively working against alot of measures the left wants to push. They were open about it with Obama and have only gotten more blatant about it since. The left is just too pussy to actually fight back against it.

Meh. It is what it is.

White ppl n americans gone do what they do.

Have fun when trump is president again 24.

Yall think he was bad b4, yall aint seen shit yet

Back