Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Only Consider Black People Born In The States Black?

Bruh this not a good excuse for American ignorance

It's not an excuse. It's just the reality. They are acting like there is some consensus among American black people that we are better than black people outside of America. That's a dumb assertion when you consider the fact that blackness isn't even universally accepted within our community. There are people in this country that are quick to try and tell other people they aren't black enough for whatever reason.

Ok I can maybe see that because American culture is super popular that people would imitate. But we gonna act like people don’t act fake Jamaican all the time?
Especially Americans
Black Americans(African American, ados, fba) to be exact.

I grew up seeing shit like this on TV from Yankees, Brits, other Caribbean countries, Africans, Europeans, Asians, Brazilians etc
We took it as just jokes. Didn't know we should be claiming some type of superiority cause people find it funny or entertaining to imitate us.

Actors on a Spanish shows like Univision will imitate a black cuban/rican/Dominican even if the actors are messican.

I'm not saying bro is completely off the mark but people need to get out more.

Ok I can maybe see that because American culture is super popular that people would imitate. But we gonna act like people don’t act fake Jamaican all the time?

The Black dominant cultures around the world is American and Jamaican. Obviously more American but shit Jamaica is a small ass island with less than 3 million people.

this simply isn't true tho

u can go to places like Korea or Japan and see whole reggae clubs full of Asians who try to act like Black West Indians

granted there are hip hop clubs there as well

same thing in the UK

and Nigerians are heavy in South Korea though I can admit SK's don't necessarily imitate their culture as much as AAs or WIs (specifically Jamaicans)

Been said this but I travel sometimes, so what do I know 🤷🏽‍♀️

You want the proper information about how black people treat other black people overseas and how they really feel, the correct way is to log in to Twitter and follow some incel nigga that can't really take out his frustrations on whites so he'll just attack people that look like him with a different accent.

lol described the FBA niggas and dis perfectly here

Back