Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Only Consider Black People Born In The States Black?

I wish folks would stop framing shit with such a broad brush. Its fuckin goofy.

"Black Americans" nah.. it aint all of us.. its a loud as fuck(online...lol) minority that think that way

Same with cats claiming that "most" Africans dont fuck with us.. smdh

I agree with you but Twitter it's like in certain diaspora conversations between Americans, Africans and West Indians, it's the FBA clowns who dominate on the American side, so I can see how blacks less familiar with America may get the wrong impression.

E.g.:

Most Black Americans would not agree that she's not black. But that is what FBA fools have been saying with little apparent American opposition.

More Black Americans should step up to oppose these people.

15+ pages of insults, though?

It never fails.

1723103901874.gif

Oh and to answer the original question…. No, I don’t only consider black people born in the states to be black.

This shit is stupid. A bunch of melanated people arguing over a label that white people created. lol Guess what, historically the concept of "blackness" or "raical solidarity" weren't real things in Africa. If they were then there wouldn't have been an Arab slave trade or a transatlantic slave trade or African colonization. All those things happened because black people didn't give a fuck about "blackness."

I agree with you but Twitter it's like in certain diaspora conversations between Americans, Africans and West Indians, it's the FBA clowns who dominate on the American side, so I can see how blacks less familiar with America may get the wrong impression.

E.g.:

Most Black Americans would not agree that she's not black. But that is what FBA fools have been saying with little apparent American opposition.

More Black Americans should step up to oppose these people.

We do not take the fba nighas serious because no scholars or anything backup that shit. It’s nights in my Facebook saying that shit but ain’t even go to school for real

I also think it's funny that non-American black people are offended that American black people don't respect their blackness. Black Americans don't even respect the blackness of other Black Americans. The word coon and how it's used tells you all you need to know. lol

I also think it's funny that non-American black people are offended that American black people don't respect their blackness. Black Americans don't even respect the blackness of other Black Americans. The word coon and how it's used tells you all you need to know. lol

Bruh this not a good excuse for American ignorance

Reactions: GNS
Back