Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Let Your White Friends Call You N*gga?

Do You?

• Yea, idc, it aint that serious.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Nah

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Never really had white friends but my freshman year roommate was pretty cool, she never said nigga around me tho. I slipped up a couple times and referred to white ppl as crackas around her. One time, in particular, she invited me to one of her family's function. It was nice until it was time to eat. I wasn't sure what most of the food was but spotted the chicken salad. This junk had apples, grapes, raisins...before I knew it, I blurted out "These crackas spilled fruit cocktail in the chicken salad"
I was like damn sorry..:wecool:. She wasn't offended, actually found it hilarious and said it was cool. I continued to apologize because I knew if the roles were reversed I would have reacted differently.
cracker just doesnt have the same power as nigga with an er. they were never oppressed while bein called crackas.

Reactions: GNS
cracker just doesnt have the same power as nigga with an er. they were never oppressed while bein called crackas.
while true, i still 100% agree with her feeling the way she did.....

i don't joke with white folk calling them crackas at all...cuz i don't even wanna crack that window.....

y'all I'm dine @ Goldie havin a white in his circle

in my mind his squad like this
LatinKings1.jpg

n they speak Spanish all day
With all do respect there is not a white person is this picture.

These are members of the Latin kings. It is probably the biggest Puerto Rican gang in the United States. They are mainly in New York and Chicago.
That is a really old picture tho. That is King Tone in that picture and I believe he has been locked up for a while.

I remember that documentary. I also remember when gangland was covering Latin Kings. It seems Latin gangs generally have way more rules when it comes to hierarchy.

I agree, but the OP was asking about "nigga" used as slang. Like @King Du said ...I didn't want her to get the idea that it was cool for us to be throwing cracka and nigga back in forth. Whether she was oppressed or not it was still a derogatory term that wasn't nice or provoked, which is why I felt bad. I don't like being rude or hurtful for fun, just at that age I was so comfortable saying cracka amongst my friends and wasn't use to hanging with white people.

I agree, but the OP was asking about "nigga" used as slang. Like @King Du said ...I didn't want her to get the idea that it was cool for us to be throwing cracka and nigga back in forth. Whether she was oppressed or not it was still a derogatory term that wasn't nice or provoked, which is why I felt bad. I don't like being rude or hurtful for fun, just at that age I was so comfortable saying cracka amongst my friends and wasn't use to hanging with white people.

like i don't act different around them, but i make a conscious effort not to say nigga or make any race jokes...

i mean i know yall know i have a sense of humor, and can go joke for joke with the best of them.....

but i don't like people getting too comfortable.....asswhoopings don't come with instructions....when it's on it's on....

so i keep everything respectful

Reactions: GNS
What's getting even more annoying is the explanations on why black people should accept them saying it and 'getting over it'

Reading the comments from the link in the op one cacs excuse is ALL black people say it so saying whites cant is wrong.
This is one of the reasons i dont have white friends

Back