Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Let Your White Friends Call You N*gga?

Do You?

• Yea, idc, it aint that serious.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Nah

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
With that said, there's never a good reason for a white mf saying it. The other people of color using it is debatable, it's alot about culture when discussing them.

If I feel like slappin a mf that day or not
Sofia Vergara says "nigga u crazy". what do u do?
Young+sofia+vergara+%289%29.jpg
With that said, there's never a good reason for a white mf saying it. The other people of color using it is debatable, it's alot about culture when discussing them.
can't that be said for a white person who grew up in the hood? tons of people of color aint been raised in the same culture as us

A white american and a columbian are not the same b
true, but a white colombian like Sofia Vergara is still a white person. they just from a diff part of Europe. the afro-colombians there still got there via slave trade for the most part. Angela Davis said “Racism in Colombia resembles the one in the United States”.

so y is a Spanish speaking white a lesser evil when there are WASPs who grew up around black folks?

true, but a white colombian like Sofia Vergara is still a white person. they just from a diff part of Europe. the afro-colombians there still got there via slave trade for the most part. Angela Davis said “Racism in Colombia resembles the one in the United States”.

so y is a Spanish speaking white a lesser evil when there are WASPs who grew up around black folks?

It goes back to culture.

y'all I'm dine @ Goldie havin a white in his circle

in my mind his squad like this
LatinKings1.jpg

n they speak Spanish all day

I let my girl call me that when I'm hitting it right. She acts right the rest of the time.

Back