Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Let Your White Friends Call You N*gga?

Do You?

• Yea, idc, it aint that serious.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell Nah

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Hell no, and he's a bitch if he didn't check that white broad. A white person wouldn't even be comfortable around me to say that shit.

Yea he checked her on it, he said she looked shocked that he did, leadin him to believe saying nigga is a regular thing to her. Gotta swipe to see the other tweets.

My ex bf used to say it regularly, freely. By not saying anything, I involuntarily accepted it. I didn't know any better or cared too much back then. If I were to hear him say it today, Id ask him not to use at all or at least not in my presence.

My ex bf used to say it regularly, freely. By not saying anything, I involuntarily accepted it. I didn't know any better or cared too much back then. If I were to hear him say it today, Id ask him not to use at all or at least not in my presence.
I'm going to beat your ex ass. Let him know that at your earliest

I don't keep white friends honestly. And if I'm around non POP people who say it I check em and that's the last I be around them. They never like when you call them chinks, spics and all that so why say Nigga so loose.

I have one white friend in our group. She knows she's catching the foot in her ass if she ever pulled some bullshit like that. White people get NO passes around me with that.

I've only had one close white friend, we been in real street shit together, I knew his moms, sis and vice versa. I had to check him early in our friendship. He said that shit while we were chillin around other niggas and they didn't give af, homie was a real cat so in their eyes he had a "pass". I pulled him to the side after that and told him what's up and respected it and never did it again.

Never had anybody else try it infront of me.

I've only had one close white friend, we been in real street shit together, I knew his moms, sis and vice versa. I had to check him early in our friendship. He said that shit while we were chillin around other niggas and they didn't give af, homie was a real cat so in their eyes he had a "pass". I pulled him to the side after that and told him what's up and respected it and never did it again.

Never had anybody else try it infront of me.
i didnt know u had white pals, Latin Locs

we talk bout white ppl sayin it but what bout other ppl of color who aint got black heritage but aint white either?

I don't like the term but I understand it has a place in people's vocabulary. No one that I talk to on a regular uses it. But even the people that do would not refer to me like that especially if they were not Afikan Black.

Back