Do you have an internal monologue?

VIBE

Welcome to the New Era
Dec 20, 2017
The majority of us can talk inside our heads. We read this way, think to ourselves, and for many it’s constant.

But there’s people who don’t have this. There’s people who, rather than hear themselves, visualize everything.

I’ve never known this to be a thing. It’s fascinating and perplexing.

This guy, 1 minute in, interviews a woman who experiences things in her head much differently than us who experience an inner monologue.

Everyone has an internal monolog they just develop and interpret it differently.

To me that's like saying you don't have a soul lol. I refuse to believe it.

Mfs were just raised weird lol.

• Haha
Reactions: silverfoxx
That's fucking wild I never thought about that. I'm absolutely an internal monologue person. Just a voice in my head that says my thoughts lol.

It seems like she has synesthesia. She keeps casually going back to how words and sentences make shapes when asked to describe how she forms communication. I don't think synesthesia frequently manifests strictly through language but it makes sense that if it does it would be through math since sentence structure is kinda like a sine wave the way she hints at. We all know "subject verb predicate" which is like "low high low" and if you study writing you have to keep beats based on that and whatever meter you're working with so yeah... this broad should go out and see the world and write some poetry.

And donate her brain to science.

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: VIBE
Your internal dialogue is fueled and created by your family, friends, and social and or societal influences. It’s not you the person. It’s you telling you, how you should feel about something based on the standards set by your influences.

The best way to figure this out and understand this is. Think of Micheal Jordan and Lebron James. Who is the goat?

Immediately you will feel a feelings that gives you the answer, you, the you that believes the answer, without thought, but how you feel. And then, your internal dialogue kicks in.

Either to prove your answer to yourself, not based on how you feel, but based on what you believe, and what you believe is a set of ideals and laws that you have assimilated to based on you’re upbringing.

Or, you’ll start thinking about how your viewpoint will be judge and or combated, or you’ll think about how you define a goat.

Anyway, your internal dialogue is essentially the computer program running in the background that’s designed to give you the answer to the input, but it’s not the system, it’s a part of the system.

And you can change your internal dialogue by changing what you take in, and who you are around, it’s a big reason why when we become more positive we can’t stand negative stuff. It conflicts with what the system is now designed to process.

So people who don’t have an internal dialogue, are people who aren’t influenced at all the outside world. It’s actually quite a feat, not a negative. They are essentially a super computer that has no need to compute it just does.

Your internal dialogue is fueled and created by your family, friends, and social and or societal influences. It’s not you the person. It’s you telling you, how you should feel about something based on the standards set by your influences.

The best way to figure this out and understand this is. Think of Micheal Jordan and Lebron James. Who is the goat?

Immediately you will feel a feelings that gives you the answer, you, the you that believes the answer, without thought, but how you feel. And then, your internal dialogue kicks in.

Either to prove your answer to yourself, not based on how you feel, but based on what you believe, and what you believe is a set of ideals and laws that you have assimilated to based on you’re upbringing.

Or, you’ll start thinking about how your viewpoint will be judge and or combated, or you’ll think about how you define a goat.

Anyway, your internal dialogue is essentially the computer program running in the background that’s designed to give you the answer to the input, but it’s not the system, it’s a part of the system.

And you can change your internal dialogue by changing what you take in, and who you are around, it’s a big reason why when we become more positive we can’t stand negative stuff. It conflicts with what the system is now designed to process.

So people who don’t have an internal dialogue, are people who aren’t influenced at all the outside world. It’s actually quite a feat, not a negative. They are essentially a super computer that has no need to compute it just does.
“Dialogue” is two or more people

Wrong again
When two animals communicate, do you think that they know what they are doing is having a dialogue? As such, when they do it, it’s not a dialogue, it’s communication. Human beings define two things talking as a dialogue, a made up definition of this form of communication.

Thus your belief of what this form of communication is called dialogue, what you were taught by outside influences. But it’s a made up term to understand something that isn’t made up, communicating between two people. So when I say dialogue what I mean is communication.

Your inner dialogue based on your influence saw that and the program immediately kicked in from your Americanlized thought patterns, to tell you, no, the is has to be defined.

Someone with other influences where defining isn’t as important wouldn’t have an internal dialogue to seek clarification. Feel me?

You know why Spanish native tongue people struggle with English? Its not because they can’t grasp the language, its because the concept of English and speaking English is very definitive.

The Spanish native tongue isn’t as definitive, it’s based on context and concepts so where we will say I love my wife and I love my kids a lot.

The way it could be said in Spanish in context would translate to some like, large love for my family.

So where we see Los Angeles as a word, they see it as a concept or praise The city of angels.

When two animals communicate, do you think that they know what they are doing is having a dialogue? As such, when they do it, it’s not a dialogue, it’s communication. Human beings define two things talking as a dialogue, a made up definition of this form of communication.

Thus your belief of what this form of communication is called dialogue, what you were taught by outside influences. But it’s a made up term to understand something that isn’t made up, communicating between two people. So when I say dialogue what I mean is communication.

Your inner dialogue based on your influence saw that and the program immediately kicked in from your Americanlized thought patterns, to tell you, no, the is has to be defined.

Someone with other influences where defining isn’t as important wouldn’t have an internal dialogue to seek clarification. Feel me?

You know why Spanish native tongue people struggle with English? Its not because they can’t grasp the language, its because the concept of English and speaking English is very definitive.

The Spanish native tongue isn’t as definitive, it’s based on context and concepts so where we will say I love my wife and I love my kids a lot.

The way it could be said in Spanish in context would translate to some like, large love for my family.

So where we see Los Angeles as a word, they see it as a concept or praise The city of angels.
So the word that I isolated is made up and invalid, but you want me to rely on all the other “made up” words in your explanation?

So the word that I isolated is made up and invalid, but you want me to rely on all the other “made up” words in your explanation?
you just repeated the same question i already answered

:wtf33:
Are your thoughts audible sentences or not? The point was that when thought pop into their head, most people hear a voice in their head. Some of us, do not.

Take your initial question for example. Most people would have a voice in their head that said "Michael Jordan is the goat" or "Lebron got it" while others would have Mike's picture pop up in their head instead. That's if they cared about basketball and had a clear answer.