Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you drink/smoke in front of your kids?

I don't get what's wrong if you drink around your kids.

I understand not getting black-out drunk in front of them. But if it's a drink or two I don't see the problem.
kids reaching for them? an emergency happening, u needing to drive, n being over the alcohol limit (which depending on ur weight, can be as little as 2 drinks)?

1 person's buzzed is another person's tipsy. always best to err on the side of caution with ppl u r responsible for.

I quit drinkin last year for this exact reason. Wifey dont drink so i figured if i could quit the kids could grow up in a dry house.

I stay high all day but i step out in the garage to puff the vaporizer out of sight.

Not anymore. I used to. It took a great deal of growing up and admitting I had a drinking problem. I didn’t want my kids to see dad all fucked up drunk. I rarely drink nowadays. Once in a blue moon

Last edited:
Not anymore. I used to. It took a great deal of growing up and admitting I had a drinking problem. I didn’t want my kids to see dad all fucked up drunk. I rarely drink nowadays. Once in a blure moon
This me too. I know im an alcoholic. I love that shit. An if thats a trait i passed to my kids thru genetics the only thing i can do is not normalize it.

I don't get what's wrong if you drink around your kids.

I understand not getting black-out drunk in front of them. But if it's a drink or two I don't see the problem.
Imo having a couple drinks around kids is one way to lead by example on responsible drinking. I went as far as letting the kids have a sip if they asked knowing damn well my kids are gonna gag on my drink, maybe turn em off alcohol. Both despise the smell of booze/beer.

Smoke? Nah. Not around my own son or any small kids. Drink? Not more than 1 drink but I rarely drink anymore anyways so that's not even something that comes up.

Back