Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Care How Your Girl Dresses In Public?

S/Os change all the time. And dressing is a big one especially when you get more money.

It’s a million things you “didn’t sign up for” that we all do
My wife start wearing less and going out more, imma tell her to make some hard decisions... Cuz that's not the wife I'm looking to be with

I can't imagine even being with a woman that would dress like this in public. I couldn't take her seriously if I tried.

This the same thing Keke Palmer's man was against. You got a man so there's no reason to dress like this in public. I would have a problem with this, what man wouldn't.
That's different. Keke been on that time.
If I made the decision to wife a chick like her... Then that's what I gotta deal with.

I met my wife when she was 20 and in college, and she still wasn't dressing like that.... So I would have a argument if she waited until 35 and two kids to start showing her ass

Would you be cool with this?

Now that's a bit much.

Just out & about running errands or in front of family...naw. If we heading to the club or on an island vacation...cool

But she grown. I can't FORCE her to change her outfit if we're going out. But I always got the option to stay my azzz home tho.

Last edited:
Back