Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Care How Your Girl Dresses In Public?

My wife would never dress crazy.

She runs each outfit by me for a few reasons. Not on some dictator shit either

Would you be cool with this?

I usually don’t trip as long as we not at church or funeral just gotta be appropriate. A tight skirt at a club ain’t no issue or low cut top.

But she pretty much got her pussy out. Can’t do it.

Any man who says “I don’t care how she dresses” speaks more of himself than anyone else

You don’t gotta be the fashion police but if your girl is walking around with her ass and titties hanging out almost all the way you gotta ask how much she actually respects you

I dont care how my girl dresses in public.

That said, the chick in that pic is wildin and thats excessive and id tell my girl fuck no.

I'm not attracted to that in a serious interest situation.

So I would be caught off guard like shit if my wife outta nowhere started dressing like that. Cuz that's not what I signed up for.

Now if I wifes up a chick who already was on that time... Then that's exactly what I signed up for, and it is what it is.

Just be mindful of what you like.... Cuz they gonna do whatever it is they do.

My wife don't do shit like this 🤷🏿‍♂️

So I would be caught off guard like shit if my wife outta nowhere started dressing like that. Cuz that's not what I signed up for.

Now if I wifes up a chick who already was on that time... Then that's exactly what I signed up for, and it is what it is.

You, HellCzar and @BlackRain be having the most sound takes

S/Os change all the time. And dressing is a big one especially when you get more money.

It’s a million things you “didn’t sign up for” that we all do

Imo, a woman that dresses like that in public is lacking confidence in herself that she can attract attention from others without dressing like that.

Confidence is one thing my wifey does not lack. So she would not dress like that.

Back