Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do you buy the drink or no (a poll....)

Do you buy the friend of a "potential" a drink?

• Sure, if it helps get me a clear run at ol' girl....

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah. I'm not talking to her. Let another cat handle that....

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
My wife said the guy shouldnā€™t be obligated to buy the friend a drink.

My heart just warmed. She knows the game.
View attachment 548325
Of course he ainā€™t OBLIGATED to buy her friend anything. He ainā€™t obligated to buy the girl he tryna holla at anything either. If niggas really this pressed over cheap ass bar/club drinks, they need to reevaluate they life.

If the conversation needs a drink to get started, no.
It's damn near like paying a fee.
The only people that charge me to talk are lawyers, CPA's, consultants, doctors, and etc.

Some fickle stranger for bullshit conversation? Not happening.
Now if we kicking it naturally and genuinely vibing, we can share rounds till they get tired.

That's why u gotta compromise. buy a cheap 40oz at the corner store , drink half before u get in the club then fill it back to the top with water. Tell those girls this new drink is all the rage n u spent 300 dollars on it.
How you sneak a whole 40oz bottle in a club that is gonna have security?

Yea I'll buy both of em a drink. You should know after the 1st round if you should stick around or not

That's why u gotta compromise. buy a cheap 40oz at the corner store , drink half before u get in the club then fill it back to the top with water. Tell those girls this new drink is all the rage n u spent 300 dollars on it.

So you shoot your shot with women just as poorly as you debate. Got it. šŸ˜‚

Nah, I'd just hit her with this:

Fleece Johnson.gif

Then look at her friend the way Fleece used to look at those CO's after he......."felt on one of their butts".........and dare her to say something.

nh

Last edited:
Back