Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do you buy the drink or no (a poll....)

Do you buy the friend of a "potential" a drink?

• Sure, if it helps get me a clear run at ol' girl....

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Nah. I'm not talking to her. Let another cat handle that....

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Here's a question for all of you single folk out there, but married/relationship folk can chime in, too.

Picture this scenario: you're in a club/bar and you notice a PLT (Pretty Little Thang). You go over to talk to them, and they've got a friend with them. You ask if you can have a convo with them, and they say sure, but they won't want their friend to be lonely.

To put both of these minds at ease, do you buy both of them a drink?

Here's a question for all of you single folk out there, but married/relationship folk can chime in, too.

Picture this scenario: you're in a club/bar and you notice a PLT (Pretty Little Thang). You go over to talk to them, and they've got a friend with them. You ask if you can have a convo with them, and they say sure, but they won't want their friend to be lonely.

To put both of these minds at ease, do you buy both of them a drink?

Always.

I look at it this way: I've bought drinks for much less

Due to circumstances, I've never actually bought a drink for a woman in a club. But I've seen niggas that I hooped with in the club and bought everybody drinks. I've bought strangers and their friends drinks at the club when I found out they were celebrating a divorce or a bachelorette party or a graduation or whatever the fuck, and bought everybody drinks.

I'd honestly just look at it as just having fun in the club and being the merry, carefree nigga that I am.

Last edited:
Buy a large a bottle n Kill two birds with one stone. If the "potential" one fails to be swayed, the friend is the back up.

If they're freaks it's ur lucky day n u can double up on the punani.

Yes, because I'm charming as shit.

Fuck around and get along better with the friend

Back