Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Believe In Hell?

We got billionaires flying to space for shits and giggles
Ppl wasting water and food
Excessive waste
Ppl doing pranks and challenges w food jus cuz
etc

The Christians belief in god makes no sense whatsoever when you add in that weak cop out “free will”.

Omniscient God and free will is a contradiction.

The Christians belief in god makes no sense whatsoever when you add in that weak cop out “free will”.

Yes. It's very disheartening.

That is what happens when you live in a bubble of denial.

It's a sign humility, that was you gather/are presented w new information that you change or alter your beliefs.

But some ppl are jus stubborn and refuse to budge regardless of any new information

Santa himself said he's makin a list & checkin it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice

you think he gave that warning for no reason?
Exactly, you don’t take it serious. I get that, but it doesn’t change the facts you know nothing about God.

Exactly, you don’t take it serious. I get that, but it doesn’t change the facts you know nothing about God.

how you kno that?

how do you kno I'm not lookin outwardly to find God but, within?

created in his image & likeness right?

so if you take a loaf of bread & cut a slice off, it still has the same ingredients of the whole loaf right?

I'm jus a slice ya feel me?

The "freewill" you speak of is merely choice. Not freewill imo.

More accurately, I resent the idea of hell. And I dislike the usage of it to motivate people to do right. It's manipulative. I refused to be controlled. So it's not that I don't believe.... I'm just indifferent to it's existence and it's influence over me 🤷🏿‍♂️

More accurately, I resent the idea of hell. And I dislike the usage of it to motivate people to do right. It's manipulative. I refused to be controlled. So it's not that I don't believe.... I'm just indifferent to it's existence and it's influence over me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Agreed.

But most ppl need to be controlled and manipulated. And the powers that be know that.

Religion jus helps ppl make sense of life.

Whatever helps you sleep at nite

Agreed.

But most ppl need to be controlled and manipulated. And the powers that be know that.

Religion jus helps ppl make sense of life.

Whatever helps you sleep at nite
I'm heavy in the church, I just don't agree with everything....

I feel like your relationship will always be individual

Agreed. I made the conscious decision mad long ago that if God gave me this brain and these reasoning skills, he's just gonna have to accept whatever conclusions I end up coming to about heaven, hell, the afterlife, salvation, etc.

Deaf mute people know nothing about god
Deaf and mute isn’t a intellectual matter, so I’d disagree.

how you kno that?

how do you kno I'm not lookin outwardly to find God but, within?

created in his image & likeness right?

so if you take a loaf of bread & cut a slice off, it still has the same ingredients of the whole loaf right?

I'm jus a slice ya feel me?
@BRIAN B.
You right, my bad I did jump to conclusions there.
I took your post to mean you were saying the fear of God isn’t real. And I believe everyone with intellect has at some point brush shoulders with a fundamental fear of God possibly calling them to question their path, and I was saying, to automatically dismiss this fear without checking wouldn’t be smart.

It’s true we was all made in Gods image, but I don’t believe we, after falling short of the glory of God, can of our own will simply pull ourself back to such pure state of being as when we were first created/born without going through Christ being that he’s the only one to overcome the curse of death we all have to face one day. But I understand everyone might not believe this.

I dont know about all that, but I know theres a special place in hell for people that think marvels black widow was a good movie and I'm the tormentor. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
thriller_eyes.gif

Hell is a ridiculous concept andbreally you should question any god who will punish you eternally for earthly transgressions

I do but o don’t think it’s eternal. I’m probably wrong but i think in Islam they view Hell as like purification before you can go to Heaven @OhMars and @atzg

Back