Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do yall miss someone?

It's crazy, cuz I use him as an example to raise my son....

All the time.

I tell him bad decision making will land you in prison. There's no cut cards. You can be intelligent as hell. A nice person. Love your family. Charismatic. I tell him all the time, my niece, your cousin, the one who lives with us.. is my absolute best friend. He's one of the smartest, funniest people I know. I've known him since I was in kindergarten... We grew up houses down from other... And how we came up, that made us brothers from the same tribe.

He can't be here to raise his kids right now.
He can't be here for graduations.
He can't be here for birthday's
He can't be get to walk a daughter down the isle if she gets married.

This is what you miss when you make bad decisions.
Whats the wildest shit you and him did? Was it super incriminating like house invasions where you gotta talk about it in winks and moris codes?

What was your reasoning looking back on it that you think you and him did wild things?
I used to call that nigga the wet bandit. One time we went by his baby mother house, and she wasn't there. So this nigga got mad and went thru a window and put rags in all the sinks and turned the water on to flood the place....

I laughed at the time. And would prolly still laugh if we brought it up, but that shit was nuts. Nigga was unstable

Shit sad bruh.

Y'all niggas sad.™

My mother sent me away because her boyfriend said he didnt want to raise me

My father told me that fatherhood just wasn’t for him

Ion know my grandfathers

My grandmothers never sought to have a deep relationship with me

My siblings see me more as a cousin than a brother because we didn’t grow up together. Ion have a deep relationship with them

My aunts and uncles were busy with their own kids and lives

Every cousin I ever was close to, at some point took advantage of my love for them

First cat that took me under the wing put my life in danger

Second cat that took me under the wing stashed coke in my car during a traffic stop

Third cat that took me under the wing stole from me

I never cared to really get to know the women I fucked with,’and when i did, I realized most of them really just wanted a man to validate them, rather than be in a co partnership

I’m just one of gods children that’s pose to walk this path for some reason. Ion gotta like it but I gotta accept it.

That’s just the way shit is.

Ion know my grandfathers

My siblings see me more as a cousin than a brother because we didn’t grow up together. Ion have a deep relationship with them

Every cousin I ever was close to, at some point took advantage of my love for them

Second cat that took me under the wing stashed coke in my car during a traffic stop

I never cared to really get to know the women I fucked with,’and when i did, I realized most of them really just wanted a man to validate them, rather than be in a co partnership

I’m just one of gods children that’s pose to walk this path for some reason. Ion gotta like it but I gotta accept it.

damn-sorry.gif
But seriously that sounds sad as hell bro

What’s really crazy and amazing is that I coulda been through all of that, just so one day I have a random conversation with someone in a Wendy’s, and have the ability to impart a nugget of wisdom on them, that leads them to becoming a person that saves 10 millions lives. And I could die the next day after that conversation. We are all apart of something bigger than we can grasp, greater than we can imagine. And if we could, we’d all make that sacrifice.

Sorry.

I really don’t miss anyone who’s alive. Chances are, if we severed contact, it’s probably for a reason.

My first ex-wife that I got married to in Vegas. Crazy ass bitch that was a lot of fun. Marriage only lasted 6 months but we already agreed we not marriage material.

My first serious girlfriend that cheated on me with an NFL player. Fine as hell.

All my drug dealing, philandering, heroin shooting OGs that looked out for me when homeless.

And that's it.

I miss the cousins who were like my sisters growing up. I didn’t meet them until I met my pops at around 5, but we were tight from then on.

Especially one, she’s the funniest woman I’ve ever known. Like can hang with the niggas type funny.

Once we all went to college we got distant and it ain’t been the same since.

I miss the cousins who were like my sisters growing up. I didn’t meet them until I met my pops at around 5, but we were tight from then on.

Especially one, she’s the funniest woman I’ve ever known. Like can hang with the niggas type funny.

Once we all went to college we got distant and it ain’t been the same since.

I have a female cousin like that. Technically speaking, I'm the oldest of this generation in my family. I have two older step-siblings but outside of them, I'm the oldest.

The next oldest in the family is one of my female cousins, We're 6 months apart. At one point growing up we were like brother and sister, went to the same gifted school and all but because her birthday was in December, the state placed her behind a year (same for my pops and her father, my uncle, all December babies). Used to come visit us in Tha D after we moved there. Then she got pregnant at 15 and again at 16 or 17. Shit changed our relationship 'cause she had the chirrens to look after so she wasn't around as much. I used to go up to Saginaw and would miss her 'cause she was working or doing something for the kids. We'd manage to link up from time to time but it wasn't the same. We both left the state, but she made a home elsewhere while I'm back in MI. Shit ain't the same as it used to be, so I guess I miss what we had back inna day like you.

Ion know my grandfathers

1705724162667.gif

It clearly says not someone who died.

I could only answer the question about two who have passed.

Because if you’re asking living, there’s a reason I keep my circle small and I don’t miss any one, otherwise they’d be in the circle.

Outside of people who've passed.................

Six..............Kat..............and Westie.

All for different reasons.

Back