Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do yall miss someone?

My friend from college. Went to school in Utah. That was my guy. We talk all the time but I haven't seen son in almost 15 years and idk why. That's gotta change.

I miss the group of friends I had in my neighborhood. We all kinda faded are seperate ways after highschool. At one point in time it was like having a second family, we was pretty much brothers anr sisters. Crazy how life can just cause folks to get caught up in they own direction and its like it never was a thing.
This thread sad as hell.

My homeboy in prison.. Literally the whole reason I met my wife. Dude was an absolute menace, and he did that this shit that got him in prison. And it breaks my heart that he's there.... But I swear this whole life journey would have been much more fun had he not fucked up.

I'm raising his daughter right now, so I talk to him every now n then. He keep telling me to put money on my phone for him to call me... But I just don't. It's like talking to a ghost.

I wrote a really nice letter to the parole board at his first hearing. And he be like that shit put tears in his eyes. And I'm like bruh... Shit real out here. Imma get it done regardless, but I was basically telling them they need to let this nigga out so I don't gotta carry the weight of all this family shit on my back alone.

I'm really in the process of building, establishing, and designing my family structure with myself in the middle of it. And outside of my wife... Ain't really nobody else on that kinda time. I know for a fact he'd be on that shit too, cuz as bad as he went... My nigga was definitely about family.

Also I miss him for the dumb shit.. most people don't get my savage sense of humor... A lotta y'all do, which is why I stay coming back to the forums... But I routinely joke about shit that niggaz would easily get blocked for on IG/FB

I'm really a do well person, but I some times inexplicably go real hard about shit. And few people really get why.

I get in my zones where I just don't have peers sometimes. And when I tell people that shit they look at me crazy, cuz I'm mad sociable and seem to have a lotta friends. But when it comes down to it..... Most people that are my friends... They really not like me... Ain't too many people who really get and understand me.

I know my wife low key relieved he's in prison. Cuz she knows we used to be wild when niggaz was out. I still gotta few homies from back n the day who are home, and we hang every now n then... But it's not the same.

He prolly be home in another 10 years or so. I think shit still gonna be cool

He definitely threw away his 30's and 40's... But I'm sure we can still do some quality shit in our 50's when he comes home... Hopefully he definitely too old for that street shit and keeps it 100% family
Whats the wildest shit you and him did? Was it super incriminating like house invasions where you gotta talk about it in winks and moris codes?

What was your reasoning looking back on it that you think you and him did wild things?

I’ve been fortunate enough to no have ever met anyone worth missing. That’s not to say I haven’t met dope people, but none have ever integrated themselves in my life enough that their lack of presence isn’t something I can just accept and move on.

Though I do hope to someday meet that person or those people.
Shit sad bruh.

Y'all niggas sad.™

Back