Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Y’all Hold Grudges Against Your ABW Brethren?

I gotta grudge against @Ghost313 ...he know why.
Hate hate hate

other than that.....I just want to scrap with a few dudes.....no hate but just throw hands to see where they at with it.

You always fucking with me lately....
I got a grudge nigga. Where you stay?
I’ve been on my best behavior with you on this site.

I have, on the other hand , already issued an apology to you in a previous thread for the shit I did on that other site to fuck up your ILL-PIX threads.

I’ve been on my best behavior with you on this site.

I have, on the other hand , already issued an apology to you in a previous thread for the shit I did on that other site to fuck up your ILL-PIX threads.
Wait....That was you coming thru talking shit and belittling my hardwork?
Had me give up posting that part of the site...
You little nigga'd me quite a few times.

You foul.

Where you said you stay? Do I make a right or left when I see the 7-11?

You might be missing the big picture.

If somebody read your post and made some goofy comment about your mama’s appearance, just to be an asshole, you might not wanna deal with that particular poster anymore, just based on his corny attack on your mother.

That’s what I mean by “holding a grudge”.

That is not a grudge to me. I will just ignore it and keep it moving. Maybe make a joke back. But ultimately, I wont be thinking bout them because I dont know them. Joke about my mother from a stranger on the net Doesnt phase me. It is wasted energy.

P5SO.gif

You could know someone in real life and still not know them. If you know the person's face and where they stay, you know enough to end up a news segment.
True. But at least you know enough about the person. You know what they look like, sound like, possibly live. Just Enough info to confront them. The internet is filled with a lot of avatar profile pics. Long distance strangers. People that are not in your every day life and dont contribute anything to your life. For all you know, you could be in a argument with a 15yr old. Im an energy guy. I dont let people I dont know effect my positive energy vibes. People waste time and energy on long distance strangers.

Back