Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Y’all Hold Grudges Against Your ABW Brethren?

Did somebody on here make you real mad in the past and now you don’t co-sign them even when you agree with their post(s)?

Yep and it’s fuck em.

Or you don’t give them any LOL’s even though they just posted some hilarious shit?

I don’t think they’re funny. I usually skip their posts, so I don’t know if it’s funny anyway. Most times.

Somebody that you just don’t fuck with anymore?

they know who they are. It’s mutual.

Also, has anybody ever apologized to you for any past transgressions? Yep.

Have you ever apologized to a poster you disrespected in the past on these ABW skreets?

Nope, because I haven’t knowingly disrespected anyone.

Did somebody on here make you real mad in the past and now you don’t co-sign them even when you agree with their post(s)?

Or you don’t give them any LOL’s even though they just posted some hilarious shit?

Somebody that you just don’t fuck with anymore?

Also, has anybody ever apologized to you for any past transgressions?

Have you ever apologized to a poster you disrespected in the past on these ABW skreets?

Name some names.
The spinoff you have on your hands is who has a grudge against you

Life’s too short.

But, I will say THIS:

I ain’t holding no grudges, and I definitely WOULD apologize if I felt like I crossed the line with anybody here.

I ain’t gonna clown anybody’s appearance ( male or female) and I ain’t gonna disrespect anybody’s kids or dead/sick relatives.

If I did any of that stuff, I would more than likely man-up and take responsibility for my reckless speech.

Takes a real man to admit his mistakes.

I hold grudges irl, but i dont on here. If its a grudge irl than typically something pretty significant or hurtful had to happen to me to have the grudge.

How do you hold a grudge to people that you dont know, never seen, some cases dont know what the look like, or even sound like? Dont know if the are male and female? Shit is strange to me. Some of yall might be addicted with social media.

How do you hold a grudge to people that you dont know, never seen, some cases dont know what the look like, or even sound like? Dont know if the are male and female? Shit is strange to me. Some of yall might be addicted with social media.
You might be missing the big picture.

If somebody read your post and made some goofy comment about your mama’s appearance, just to be an asshole, you might not wanna deal with that particular poster anymore, just based on his corny attack on your mother.

That’s what I mean by “holding a grudge”.

I'm relatively new here, but from what I understand, a lot of the active posters have known each other for years.

I don’t really hold grudges...you can not fuck wit’ somebody but it’s not a grudge...y’all just see too different on views and that’s cool too

Holding a grudge is like being mad you couldn’t make a person do or feel what you wanted them to do or feel...I mean you don’t get mad at a baby for shitting in its diaper...that’s just who they are...some niggaz just who they are lol

Back