Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do women really care about looks

Of course they do

Just like everybody else.

But most women and men fail and that’s why it’s soooooooo many mud ducks walking the streets

Bruh....I got my dumb sense of humor that I use to make Chicks smile everywhere I go. For some reason the shit works for me. Shit I don't even be asking for names
.and we just be laughing.
I always get...by the way..my name is.
But I'm just highly flirtatious.
Not the most attractive but damn near the most flirty.
You should try it

I see what you're saying but I don't need to use that my method works most of the time. Nobody bats 100%

Yes, everybody cares about looks. Now where that actually ranks on a individuals list of importance varies greatly.

Yes, everybody cares about looks. Now where that actually ranks on a individuals list of importance varies greatly.
Word, I'm predisposed to the feeling that intellect is more sexy than physical looks. If a woman is intellgent, and is able to express that intellgence in debate. Her looks wouldnt even register as something I care about, unless she was egregiously bad looking.

Niggaz bash Azelia Banks...say what you want about her being crazy...but that woman is intellgent as fuck. She may be emotionally inept, but....

bjDW8YJ (1).png
Lemme see her ass in Charleston man..

Nah
The thread starter even said if an ugly nigga make her laugh he can get the drawls.
As long as a cat ain't a bum he gotta chance with a femme
Just cuz he makes her laugh doesnt mean he'll get the drawls. She could just make him her funny friend she hangs out when her man not around. Buts its really difficult to answer this because what age group are we speaking about & whats said persons definition of a bum. All of these factors matter.

Just cuz he makes her laugh doesnt mean he'll get the drawls. She could just make him her funny friend she hangs out when her man not around. Buts its really difficult to answer this because what age group are we speaking about & whats said persons definition of a bum. All of these factors matter.
Bruh are u not seeing these ugly ass niggaz nh outchea
U see their hoes
What are we talking bout right now?

Bruh are u not seeing these ugly ass niggaz nh outchea
U see their hoes
What are we talking bout right now?
First off, aside from me i think all you niggas is ugly. And for me personally, every guy that got a baddie that black, can write a big check. Only ones i seen with reg guys while they're not washed up is spanish & occasionally white chicks. Thats down here in south fl.

First off, aside from me i think all you niggas is ugly. And for me personally, every guy that got a baddie that black, can write a big check. Only ones i seen with reg guys while they're not washed up is spanish & occasionally white chicks. Thats down here in south fl.

Me? Ugly?

:foh3:

um that prison bae nigga nh....dumb ass females damn near posted his bail

66aS.gif

I don't believe she is intelligent
I believe people think that because she is emotionally inept. She lacks enough emotional awareness to have tact. Not considering how what she says will effect others emotionally. And at the same time lacks understanding of her own emotions, and allows her practical way of thinking to put her in positions that can trigger her unself recognized level of sensitivity.

That's someone that's all brains, no heart. She is so intellgent that she's emotionally stupid.

First thing i saw in Jacksonville when i hit up regency was several pretty ricky(the group) looking unkempt dread headed niggaz with the finest of bitches.

Ioono what was in their pockets but they weren't wearing anything none of these hypebeasts wouldn't. That trend was mostly what i saw in Florida matter o fact.

Back